Apr 27 - 16:16:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
How many bins do you have? Started by: Grin-22 on Jul 14, '22 07:01

i have 3 bins

done for garbage

1 recables 

and 1 paper 

Report Post Tip

We only really have two bins.. one for general waste and one for plastics/metals/glass. Our "third" bin is our dining table full of cardboard stuff, and sometimes bigger plastic related stuff that'd fill up our bin too quickly :D

Report Post Tip

I have two of the most busted up bins you ever saw. Every week paid members of some unknown organization bring thier pet robot to my house and kindly empty them before the robot power bombs them back onto the concrete.

Report Post Tip

I have two bins One green for everyday trash, one blue for recycle and one black for lawn clippings, weeds and small branches.   

Report Post Tip

I have two bins. One for trash and one for recyclables. They're color coordinated as well, green is the trash and blue is recycle. 

Report Post Tip
Bins are a wasted effort. I followed my regular trash truck and then my plastic cardboard recyclable waste truck......they went to the same dump yard and dumped it in the same pile.
So much for the government run trash boys....like global warming the division of your trash is a bull story told to us by the people in charge and who has the money.
Report Post Tip
That sounds something that is put on the didn't happen of the years award.

When you got out your car and went to confront them - did everybody stop what they were doing, clap and realise the error of their ways before hand sorting the rubbish and making you the king of recycling?
Report Post Tip

Now that we've moved we now have seven bins. This isn't counting whats in the recycling or garbage collection areas outside the building, as I've never been there to count how many bins are there. 

Report Post Tip

I am ashamed to admit that I only have a measly 2 bins.

One for paper, one for organic stuff.

I feel bin depraved ever since moving here, it's been a serious damper on my morale to live.

Report Post Tip

we have 4 bins on this side of the world.

A small red lid bin for general rubbish

A yellow lid bin which is for recycling

A green lid bin for green waste

And we also have a compost bin for food scraps

Report Post Tip

I dont have any bins.   where i live we arent allowed to have them.  All trash we have to take to dumpsters.  Id rather recycle.  My Brother has 2 bins, 1 regular trash and one recycle

Report Post Tip
We have 2. One for paper and cardboard and one for cans and plastics.
Report Post Tip

I have three bins for trash in the kitchen, one for the laundry in the utility room and another in the main bedroom.

What other bins would you guys recommend? Lately the missus said we should have one by the toilet, but I've been having trouble finding a bin of suitable size.

Report Post Tip
Hi! I have two bins technically! I have a green one for garbage, and a small blue one for recycling…. Funny with how our garbage and recycling are cleared though…. The garbage goes out twice a week and the recycling goes out every other week…. My garbage can is HUGE! We fill it no more than once a week…. But the recycling we typically have full in a week! So we now have a blue plastic tote that we use and sometimes a cardboard box for more cardboard… lol Oy…
Report Post Tip

This is an interesting thread lmao.

I have two bins, but in all actuality we need three or four. One is for our regular garbage and the other is our bio bin. But I don't really put anything in the bio bin. I'm waiting for the area to pass out recycling bins. One for plastic, one for paper. In the meantime, it's all being bagged up and only picked up once a month.

Report Post Tip

I honestly have only one bin where I drop all the stuff or most of the stuff the only thing that I recycle is the ones that are easy to separate like plastic bottles or plastic packaging. But everything else just goes into the general waste because I'm not going to spend my time trying to figure out which packaging is considered plastic or which one is considered paper or which one is considered something else. In any case it has been proven that recycling is basically a scam, one of the main evidence is when they told everyone that you need to press your plastic bottles as much as possible otherwise the recycling will waste the same amount of energy as producing the new one which means that we are still polluting and second thing recycling was only introduced to the people would feel better while consuming plastic it was never introduced so that the companies would lose out profit while saving the Earth

Report Post Tip
The council have changed recently, to collecting general waste every 3 weeks, instead of every 2 like the past few years and every week before that.
These days you don’t need to put your bin out either. By the time the end of that 3 week stint comes, your bin basically crawls down the drive to the pavement on its own.
Report Post Tip

We recently paid the local authority £30 to collect garden waste.  So we now have m:

1 x landfill

1 x recycling

1 x garden waste

1 x compost bin

1 x antique "Belfast bin" currently used to collect ask from our Woodburner

Five bins.  Has anyone beat this? 

Report Post Tip

4 bins I suppose. But I really have my own system. One is a dumpster for garbage. One is a black box for paper and cardboard. One is a blue ox for glass, plastic and metal. Last, I’ve snared another blue box in which I put my beer cans in. They are worth .10 on a return here in canadia and it’s nice getting a few bucks off of my next case.

Report Post Tip

It’s dog eat dog here. Still no bins. Not one. Not for anyone. The camp is under-supplied and everyone is out for whatever advantage they can get. Small expeditions of children are sent out from their respective sites, to try and gain resources only found at dawn. Mine are well trained. They returned this morning with something that almost certainly belonged to someone else. I played along. They shouldn’t carry the scars of the world we made them. Now our bin liner is comfortably supported on all sides by reassuring plastic rigidity. Blissfully confident waste disposal for us now. Well done kids. Well done. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How many bins do you have?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL