Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 18:34:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
How many bins do you have? Started by: Grin-22 on Jul 14, '22 07:01
We have just one at this point. A really huge bin where we can toss i whatever the fuck we want.
I tried to toss people in it seems thats not accepted.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ok, ok, I'm sorry it took me so long to update everyone on the situation.  After agreeing to my proposal two weeks ago, property management has not yet appeared to take any steps towards implementing the extra bin protocol. Trash day is Monday, so that will be the third week they have had to show some sort of progress.  Updates to come...

Report Post Tip

We have 1 black bin (general household waste), 2 blue bins (recycling like glass plastic cardboard) and one green bin which is garden and food although we have a compost bin that we purchased so don't really need the green one so much. We had to make an application for the 2nd blue bin and they attempted to charge us for it at first until we pointed out it is for recycling items that they should be supporting not charging people for trying to cut down on waste. We also have a payable service for bulk waste collection raod side like broken washing machines as an example

Report Post Tip
1 black bin for general waste. 1 green bin for garden waste (but no compost). 1 blue bin for recyclable material such as paper, plastics and cans. 1 green box for glass.

Annoyingly, they're only collected every other week.
Report Post Tip

We've got two bins that are collected; black for trash and green for recycle. We hold our recycle stuff in a smaller blue bin before we dump it into the green one when we need to empty it.

I live with an HOA...and they're cucks. If I have my bin out after 6 PM or before 6 AM I get a nasty letter. Same with all the other typical bullshit you get.

Report Post Tip

It's been a long time coming, but I now have three bins at my disposal (no pun intended). I have one for basic trash, one for paper products, and one for recyclable plastics. It took months of lobbying the HOA to get these measures implemented, but I was tenacious and now I have a bin regiment I can be proud of.

Report Post Tip

We have one bin that we rent from the waste company that we pay way too much for every single month. 

Report Post Tip

Our City just implemented a curbside recycling program 3 months ago. so we have a Brown Bin for 2-3 bags. any extra you pay $2 for a sticker per bag for thme to take it. we ahvae blue bins for paper and cardboard and a green bin for plastincs and metal plus a big green bin for a ll compost and food wastes

Report Post Tip

I originally read this as how many bids have you done, and I wanted to say I'm currently in prison for a life sentence, then I thought about... like how many prisoners are playing MR right now? Like somebody gotta' be in prison you know? Like, if I was in prison I was just play Mr until I got out, because boredom and time... okay my bad.... to answer the question, I have 3 bins in my closet.

Report Post Tip

I have 4 actually. Garbage pickup by me is once a week, and I've got tennants so I've got 2 for each side of the house and then I also have one for recycleables.

Report Post Tip

Breaking bin news!

I have somehow acquired another bin! The great bin gods have deemed me worthy and behold, a shiny new bin. This brings me back up to four. Sadly this bin is said to exclusively for garden waste. Not being the owner of a garden, this feels a bit like mockery from the gods. I’m not sure whether to bring it into the fold and paint it’s brightly coloured lid, black, thus giving me another super bin, or just leave it slightly astray of my group, in the alley. 

Report Post Tip

A tragic bin story today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-64519500

Report Post Tip

2 bins. 1 for rubbish, 1 for recycling. 

we have an unofficial third for the rare occasion when we do some big project and need either extra recycling or extra rubbish capacity.

used to be that we kept a small compost bin in the yard, but it got too be too big of a huge pain in the ass

Report Post Tip
What a random thread to start! Bins!

Assume you are from the UK (Europe as you said bins not trash)

We have

1. General waste
2. Cardboard and paper
3. Cans, tins, glass and plastic
4. Food waste

What a world we live in to talk about bins
Report Post Tip
Indoor we have small bins in every room pretty much, plus a big bin in the kitchen. Outdoor bins we have 1 for recycling, 1 for general waste, 1 for glass and 2 foor food/garden waste.
Report Post Tip
Simple answer - too many

I heard they only get us to segregate our waste so that we gtmet conditioned to doing it. Most councils still landfill it all

General waste
Plastic recycling
Cardboard recycling
Food waste
Green waste

Mental
Report Post Tip

I have 4..
1 - Black bin (Normal bin)

2- Black Recyling bin - Glass / paper and some other stuff

3- Plastic / cardboard etc

4- flat packed cardboard only.

Report Post Tip
Let's see one in each of mine and my wife's offices so that's two, one on each side of our bed so that's four, one in the kitchen that's five and one in my daughter's room that's 6 inside and then 2 big ones outside. So 8 total I suppose.... we're not all environmental so we don't separate ours we're too lazy.
Report Post Tip
1 green that stinks to high heaven and has a good fly/maggot ratio in the summer.

2 black bins that I never fill since I stopped needing to use nappies. Me or the kid.. you decide.

2 brown bins because I am a borderlines alcoholic.

2 blue bins for the excessive paper wastage.

So a massive 7 there.
Report Post Tip

7 is a disgusting number of bins. I admire that you had the guts to come here and admit to that, but this is obscene.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How many bins do you have?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL