Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:07:46
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS Started by: MR_KUKU on Oct 15, '12 21:22

We are led to believe that a lapse of judgement caused the shot to be taken on DS from -nightman-.

We are led to believe that external factors caused a protected, wealthy, respected Boss to make an attempt on the life of the most powerful GF around these Streets at this moment in time.

We are led to believe that DS accepted this version of events.

Sheeps and fools are led.  The wisemen sheperd the weak through the valley of this nonsense and arrive at the truth.

My bloodline has friends in DS's inner circle and also on the fringes of the LA scene.  And this is what really happened.

As with all good cover stories, there was a grain of truth.  There was a lapse of judgement, but only inasmuch as -nightman- allowed himself to be used by DS and his gaggle of malcontents. 

-nightman- wanted out, for a while.  He wanted his bloodline to rest and come back to a fat payday and a solid place in a city structure.  And DS would provide all this - so long as -nightman- provided DS with a reason to take out LA.  DS has had an eye on LA for a while.  One of his highest ranked CLs is widely rumoured to be getting ready to shoot DS in the back if he doesn't get GF soon.  He's supported in this by one other GF and several Dons.  This has been around for a while and is something of an open secret.  The would-be rogues, comprising probably half of the most solid shooters in this thing right now, don't quite have the manpower to dispose of the waves of BGs needed for a good hit on DS.  So he stays, for now.  DS, wary of the rumbles, wants to buy off the Don and cream off his shooters.  Philly, rocked by the Brotherhood in the past, has returned to a semblence of normality.

So, you ask, why did DS want to takedown LA?  Easy - provide a city for his would-be rogue Don and at the same time, fire a shot across the bows of the other cities who wish him dead.

-nightman- took the shot, but DS couldn't whip up the support for a take-down.

Which leads us to another question.  Why is DS starting to get so unpopular?  The answer is NOT in DS's handling of things, it's his choosing of Hands.  Good men lie dead, killed because of an apointee of his allowing the power to go to their heads.

It will get worse.  

It's coming into winter.  And there is discontent.

Friends, this will be interesting.  The Kuklinski bloodline will be with you every step of the way.

Report Post Tip

Some news just in...

This shot will be followed by further actions.  It is felt that a death is needed for DS to be able to justifiably take-down LA.

I stake my reputation on there being an action from LA, against DS & Co within 24 hours, if they aren't dealt with.

Report Post Tip

"The Kuklinski (bloodline) will be with you every step of the way."

What set you claiming homie? This OG_BloodShawty right here. West Up or Vest Up...It's 187 when I see yo bloodline. Yo bloodline aint real bloods. You set trippin on some KuKu shit. We coming through for the drive-by when you turn gangsta out heeeer in these streets. Su Wo...Yay-ee Yay-eeeeeee

Report Post Tip

I stake my reputation on there being an action from LA, against DS & Co within 24 hours, if they aren't dealt with.

'reputation' pahhahah

Report Post Tip

Oh your reputation. So, obviously nothing will happen. You truly are a blabbering idiot.

Report Post Tip

"pahhahah"

Whitey, you have articulated the theme tune to radio show of a notorious child abuser.  He had a wireless show called Jim'll Fix It and the theme tune went:

"Jim'll Fix it For You, pahhaha, pahhaha,Jim'll Fix it For You, pahhaha"

And you, Whitey, you are promoting this man.

Shame on you.

Report Post Tip

Really? Trying to slander me again by saying I want to kill off LA to auth someone? Hilarious.

As if having Chicago and Las Vegas to auth people into isn't enough?

Your conspiracy theories get more and more ridiculous every time your line "graces" us with it's presence.

Report Post Tip

Cory was walking down the street before he heard the ramblings of a mad man. He stopped, pulled out a napkin and handed it to MR_KUKU.

"Excuse me. You seem to have shit coming out of your mouth."

Report Post Tip

The thing I dont understand is why won't you people see what Kuku see's... he tells far truth about your so call leader in Philly.

DS has planted people in LA to rogue out and with one word of the tongue they unleash, so be aware..... I say.

He has had this under his belt for a long time now.

He needs a reason to end LA's powerhouse. Even him, himself is scared and notices the amount of protection they have and wants them gone.

To stay on top you must be on top and get rid of any that oppose his throne. Don't be fooled! He and his brother work in mysterious ways believe me.

So I say AYE! To you KUKU and let DNO and Plummers REIGN!!!

We are the people and never to be forgotten!

Report Post Tip

Like moths to a street lamp, idiots follow idiots.

Report Post Tip

They say don't follow the light. The light is the only way don't you know this Goku? A moth I'll shall be. 

Report Post Tip

Those that live in darkness cannot see the light.

In this winter of discontent, those that provide truth shine the only light.

Report Post Tip

Kuku certainly is a silver tongued devil. He spins a fine tail for sure. At times we even chuckle, but never for a moment do any of us believe a single word of it.

Report Post Tip

And a moth you shall ever be...

Report Post Tip

"Which leads us to another question. Why is DS starting to get so unpopular? "

The Hulkster heard the question which came from the man wiping his mouth with a cute little napkin. Hogan couldnt keep the man wondering he had to make his presence known and let the young ignorant kuku know WHY DS is growing unpopular at such a steady speed.

Well you know something dude, not everyone is the greatest or most beloved by the mafia! Take Macho Man for instance dude, he runs around wearing tight rainbow colors eating slim-jims! See man, as soon as he inserts one of those Jims in his mouth he begs for more saying "ohhhh Yeahhh" You know dude all the little Hulkster's know that Popularity comes second brother! What comes first is a persons ability to stand for whats right compadre! Do they eat their vitamins? Do they drink their milk? Do they say their prayers?! No dude! Macho Man doesnt eat Vitamins but eats processed meat!

The Hulkster flexes.

KuKu if you want to be a real 'Macho Man' you cant run around putting another mans meat in your mouth! See you gotta be willing to stand up for whats right KuKu and when you do that, you are never popular brother! So to answer your question dude, about DS being so unpopular i only have one final answer for you compadre!

The Hulkster rips his shirt in half as the gathered crowd goes insane

Whatchya gonna do when Hulk-A-Mania and Philadelphia run wild on you brother!

Report Post Tip

Cory laughs at Kuku.

"Did you really just say something that is referenced in the bible and a quote from John Steinbeck?"

Report Post Tip

Even Cory knows a bible reference when he sees one.

Harharhar

Report Post Tip

Your reputation is nothing more than someone who stirs the pot. I can unequivocally say LA WILL NOT BE ATTACKING ANYONE. Move along Kuku and quit littering the streets. No wonder you die time and time again. Why no one wishes to be associated with your bloodline. This whole thing is absolutely pathetic.

Report Post Tip

Kuku , you were saying that Godfather DS had lose his popularity....I would say that contradicts the FACT that he had done a splendid job on the streets by giving competitions just a few days ago. And all have been hailing his great name. That is a FACT not like the words you utter.

Looks at the other cities that are vacant.

And he owns 2 more cities that are unoccupied , logically all your so called facts are just a weave of tales without real basis. May I suggest you write a paperback full of fantasies so that your life might be worth a salt.

Report Post Tip

Deadly sighs.

When New York was attacked by two cities (Old LA, and LV) acting as one, I threw the full force of Philadelphia at the attackers. I stood side by side with Innocence and SammyGarcini and with all the leaders that were fighting for us, I risked literally everything to keep these people safe, and now you come out to say I've been planting people with the sole intention of 'creating reasons' to remove the very people I fought to keep alive?

Nice try Kuku, but this time your conspiracy theories are even more cuckoo than you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL