Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:28:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

Lol. He may be trolling and full of crap but it's entertaining and he's not breaking any rules. I think?

Report Post Tip

He's impersonating Morty, who is a member of Helpdesk.

I do believe that is breaking a rule.

Report Post Tip

I have 21 (now 22, swish) different posts and in actual fact none of them say the same things. Barry's original and has a massive fod, go figure, right?

But now that your idiotic comment is dealt with, if this sort of thing entertains you don't let old Bazza put you off. Personally, I find it very boring and going by your own logic, as this is a public forum and last time you checked, people could post whatever they want, I'll continue to do so. 

Report Post Tip

I feel bad for you Barry. Most of everything you say and post is full of anger and sadness with some hate sprinkled in. Go right ahead and keep posting, I can't stop you. I'll enjoy reading your mess of thoughts and watch as you defend your huge ego, which is clearly sensitive. :)

Report Post Tip

I'm glad I'm keeping you entertained.

Report Post Tip

Whilst I don't agree with the methods of the aggressive young chap M0RTY here, it is also crystal clear that he is in no way attempting to impersonate you Kyubey. Unless of course you're saying that you frequently make threads bashing yourself and the group you're a part of :P

Using a similar name != impersonation.

Report Post Tip

Barry entertains me far more than the tripe spouted by the impersonator. As someone who has twice been killed by rumours of plotting against 303, despite not having any plans or plots in place, you'd think I might come here to support the original post.. but in fact I find myself more in support of Barry.

Also; Why does this person think that any remaining members of 303 must apologise for the others? They may be a group, but they are still individuals. Just because you have some absolute fucking idiots in the group, that doesn't mean they are all bad. You have chosen actually one of the best people in the group to have a go at, which is laughable.

I also feel as though your points were discredited the moment you compared 303 to Nazis. Sure, you can provide evidence of other people being stupid enough to compare others to the Nazis if you like, but that doesn't make your comparison better. It's a pathetic comparison.

Also, you say these people have done far worse than any others, when in fact they haven't. Roman oversaw much worse things than you'll find 303 have done, as did a member of another group called CP (so, by affiliation, we have to now assume CP were ALL bad? Nah..).

You strike me as someone who may have a lack of history in this world and your focus and anger is aimed at this group because you see them as the biggest baddest influence you've saw in the game, and I can understand that, but you should realise that the groups like this come and go and their time will someday be forgotten, try to enjoy playing the game and focus on bettering yourself and having fun with friends, don't get yourself lost in some stupid fight against something that you can't change.

Report Post Tip

Finally, someone didn't mention my 'oppression' alongside mentioning Roman/Prem, CP etc.

I think you're my new favourite AlabamaWorley

Report Post Tip

Kyubey I think it's hilarious that you're accusing me of impersonating you when Jeddy reserved the names of several high profile players and came here with those names, you defended his actions did you not?

Well well well the 303 above the laws again

Who do you guys think you are? :/

Report Post Tip

If 303 is the Nazi's, who and where is Hitler? (Jokes)

Report Post Tip

DS is right. I guess you're not. I guess I'm just a little annoyed sometime is trying to be another Morty, though as one person once said, imitations will never be the real Morty.

Also lol. Jeddy can reserve any player name he wants. If you want your name, reserve it. Simple, no?

Oh yes, we are above the law with multiple members DD'd.

I think I'm Morty, a player of MR.

Also, I think 'Bama hit the nail on the head :)

Report Post Tip

Kyubey if you want to make this about your HD account please do, that's fine with me and we can totally go down that road.

Report Post Tip

Because this has 0 to do with 'Kyubey' and everything to do with you being complicit to a group of terrible people. 

Report Post Tip

Mehhhh, I hated the 303. Still do. Sadly, what I also hate is pathetic little cunts like this rando who seems to think impersonating somebody is a 'zomg originalz' idea.

You,me and Izzy, the three of us together represent everything that is wrong with this game at this point in time. Makes no sense? lemme explain pls.

You= Person who wants the 303 gone. Obviously has enough time. Just lacks the intellect or the connections to make it happen. Then comes out and bitches about something which he could have changed but failed.

Me=Person who wants the 303 gone. Lacks the time and the motivation. Maybe even lacks the intellect or the connections. 

Izzy= Admins who want the 303 gone. Don't really think I need to explain past this.

THIS is what is wrong with the game right now. People who can effect change as players fail to do so. People who can't effect change come out and bitch/troll. 

P.S: I know you will try to play this off as a troll but we all know you are nothing but a salty salty little cunt. 

Report Post Tip

If you're Morty go ahead and be Morty! All I'm sayin :)

Maybe I'll be me then.

Report Post Tip

Sable_Tights The funny thing is I'm not salty about any in-game shit at all, which is why this is all so hilarious to me. I'd be a salty little cunt but nobody in 303 has ever killed me. Ever. And I don't know how many times I have to say that I would be upset regardless of their power status. I can't make it any clearer :/

Report Post Tip

You're not salty about in-game shit? Sweg. So what now? Morty trolled you on IRC? Is that why you're so salty?

Report Post Tip

Sable_Tights, none of the admins (including Squishy) care who or which group is at the top of the game as long as they stick to the rules of the game.

Report Post Tip

I listed all the reasons i'm salty in the first post :)

The ones at the top in bold particularly, again, I really though this was all quite clear.

Report Post Tip

What am I the saltiest about though? The fact that the people responsible were obviously guilty and DD'd and that Kyubey has the balls to come out to every thread the 303 is mentioned in and continue to defend them.

How? Why? I just I can't get past this shit. And all I get is sarcastic BS from Kyubey :')

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL