May 06 - 04:03:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

Tepid stands up.

"I am Mortycus!"

Report Post Tip

Kyubey I just want to talk :')

Report Post Tip

Send him a mail or contact him on IRC or something...

>.>

<.<

Report Post Tip

Nah, then I'd have to worry about his shitty little clique bloodlining me for having an opinion.

Report Post Tip
Well what do you hope to achieve if not to tell what it is you wish from them?
Report Post Tip

Remain incognito on your next of kin then, instead of yelling ;)

Report Post Tip

I just want to know why the remaining 303 stand up for the shittiness of their comrades, that's all.

Why stand up for them, why rock the tag, why be sarcastic defensive and evasive about my questions if you have nothing to hide Kyubey

Morty where do your allegiances stand, why didn't you do anything to stop this, why do you stand up for these actions and these people?

Report Post Tip

No one really needs to tell you anything to be honest, as far as I am concerned, the remaining 303 members are innocent of all wrong doing... So stop bullying and pipe down.

Report Post Tip
I believe anyone who had knowledge of the rule breaking was DDed i may be wrong, but if the case Kybuey couldnt do anything as he didnt have knowledge.

As for the tag, is this what you wish that everyone stop using it?
Report Post Tip

TepidDelucci just because your girlfriend is 303 doesn't mean I can't express my opinion.

The biggest mouth on DL shouldn't tell anyone to pipe down lmao

Report Post Tip

I've seen bigger mouths for sure!

He does have a big Ned though :))

Report Post Tip

Well all I have seen in this thread is bullying everywhere... And yes, I may be loud in DL but I am not a bully.

Report Post Tip

It's quite obvious Kyubey doesn't have the testicular fortitude or the intellect to try to have this conversation, or maybe at this point he's so morally bankrupt he just doesn't care. 

Report Post Tip

Maybe he doesn't want to feed you, good sir.

Report Post Tip

TepidDelucci you were there when the awful thing was said, you know 303 is the bully in all of this. I find it fascinating how you think I'm the bully when your girlfriend's little buddies can say such awful things about Squishy and attack staff for being staff

This whole thing is about bullying my friend, it's all about the bully goats!

Report Post Tip
We all have friends who do stupid things, they are still our friends no matter how moronic an act. Obviously these roots run deep and the remaining people still respect the group dynamic and the things they had been through together.
Report Post Tip

You are 100% right there, I was there... So why did I not hear anything about Izzy... I have an idea... Your just trying to make excuses to get rid of the rest of 303 Dd'd which clearly is not going to happen... So your failing.

:D

Yu, correct again, it's all about bullies and we can all see this is you.

Report Post Tip

Seriously you need to take a hard look at yourself here. This is in OOC your directly bulling which you have confirmed in your own words. Surely isn't that morally wrong just ask yourself that question and get back to me.

Report Post Tip

They respect the group dynamic Flan? They killed Simplicity just so they could wack Visas lol!

No honor in this group, no morals, no respect at all.

It's absolutely pathetic, they are only loyal to the DD'd people that did all of this.

Report Post Tip

At least they know how to have a good laugh sometimes ^_^

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL