Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 06:25:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

What can I do about it? Kill their character? Lol, that won't get rid of Morty

And if I can't get a good answer about this bullshit, I SERIOUSLY question his ability to be unbiased in this game, and that's all.

Report Post Tip
We are not talking about characters, you just said so.

So what are going to do about it or what are you after an apology? Some recompence? Some acknowledgement that they are arseholes and you found them out?
Report Post Tip

Yup, you can't really do anything about it but moan it seem :$

Report Post Tip
See once again digging at one individual. Wouldn't you call that bulling and harassment. Have you ever thought maybe he doesn't want to talk to you ....
Report Post Tip

Honestly?

If Morty or Kyubey or other 303 members came here and were honest and truthful with us about the horrid events, gave an apology for their comrades (as anybody in an organization would do) I would be so god damn happy, I would hug each of them individually and give them a great big cookie and say all hail the 303.

But no, I get sarcasm and crap. I get told to 'do something about it' when what needs to be had is a conversation to clear the air.

Report Post Tip

Why do you think 303 owes you an apology?

Report Post Tip

They don't owe me an apology, they owe this community an apology. 

Report Post Tip

Yet - forgive me if I'm wrong - I only see you ''asking'' for an apology here.

Report Post Tip

Somebody has to Morgoth, somebody.

Fine, they owe an apology to the staff, and Kyubey owes an explanation of his complacency and defense of the group given his dual HD/303 role during the 'admin war'

Report Post Tip
Ok finally i know what you are after.

I dont think you will get it and are wasting your time sir.

I dont think there is anything to do than what has been suggested to you (however sarcastic) OR you could just leave here altogether which is an option many people take when they are fed up with those in power.

Most come back though whether it be a few weeks or a few years, things change.

Thats how I see it anyway and with that I believe our conversation is over.
Report Post Tip

No, I dot think Kyubey owes an explanation. The admins revived him, so they must think he (and others) are innocent? Tbh, I would at least try to defend my group or clique, if I was part of any. It's something called friendship and camaraderie.

Report Post Tip

They just got done shooting one of their own. They can't apologize for the horrible stuff the DD'd ones did? They have to defend that crap?

What sense does that make?

Report Post Tip
Fucking lol at this entire hypocritical post. Jesus Christ. You claim this isn't about what they do in game, yet your opening post only has one thing out of game. And the rest is all in game, in character shit. You claim to want to be civil yet you are anything but. You claim this horrendous statement was made, yet you didn't do anything either until daaaayyyysss later. You are being just as horrendous to them as you claim they have been. And now you're crying because no one is taking you seriously. Motherfucking L-O-L. If you weren't so upset, maybe you could see how absolutely irrational you are being. Until then, there is no way to have a civil conversation with you.
Report Post Tip

Neon?

Report Post Tip

Sorry I got lost in all the cursewords, I thought I was bad...

Leilani it's OOC when you attack an in character account for OOC stuff is that not clear? For example, revenge killing HDers.

Report Post Tip

Well still no explanation from the great Kyubey Morty hybrid thingy.

I can see I've wasted my time waiting for him to come up with some sort of logical explanation for this shit, and I've run out of time this fine beautiful morning

Good day folks, I'll return later :')

Report Post Tip
Deflection for the win. Still happened in game. The only thing that happened out of the game is a comment that you claim happened. And you're attacking their personal characters for it. Take a better approach and you might look less ridiculous.
Report Post Tip

Indeed you wasted your time.

Return if you want to, but I won't be celebrating it ;)

Report Post Tip
I kinda like 303 more after this thread... thanks
Report Post Tip

I wish someone would impersonate me. Maybe Tesla counts? Or no?

Shrugs

After noticing this thread had over 100 replies I thought something tasty had gone on here, I was well disappointed to find it was mainly the original poster waffling steaming turd across multiple replies.

:(

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL