Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:12:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

Maybe 2 months even.

Report Post Tip
Naaaw you gonna start with me now little man?
Cant annoy morty so youll have a pop at poor old geno D:
Daaaw im posotivitly heart broken and emotionally destroyed because you made a rude comment about me :'( :'(
Please do exscuse my while I sit and cry for the next 14 hours.
Report Post Tip

LOL at Morty's last post. Also, am I the only one who really laughed out loud when Sable said, "Salty Little Cunt"? :)

Report Post Tip

I laughed inside :)))

Report Post Tip

Genocide bro I'm sorry, it was a little blatant though man you kindof dumped that one in my lap :/

Report Post Tip
Im sorry I cant hear you over the sound of my tears hitting the ground.
im am now an emotional wreck. Someone tell me im pretty before my self esteem hits rock bottom.
Report Post Tip
Im sure this subject has been broached before with whoever is in power. Replace these 333333 people with other names from history including Mr Sin, tyrants blah blah.

Ok fair enough rule breaking should be a no no and has been punished as such. But Mr Kyubey hasnt broken any that im aware of and so he lives.

But he and his are non unstoppable. I remember a band of people got together to rid tyrants above them and reach the top. Their names were Amethyst, Cantillon and Dantheman(Kyubey)

Now its their turn to be hated. Doing a good job too.
Report Post Tip

You're now my least favourite Flan. At least everyone else just called me 'oppressive'. You had to take it a step further and call me a tyrant. So mean.

Report Post Tip
I was quoting others, I personally thought you were a teddy bear.
Report Post Tip

Flan again this is about the fact that the remaining 303 defend their cronies and did nothing to stop any of this.

Genocide, you're beautiful, the belle of the ball and don't let anybody tell you any different you great big stud.

DeadlySin where's Odin when you need him

Report Post Tip

Okay, I forgive you. I think you just overtook AlabamaWorley and became my new favourite. Here, have a cookie.

Report Post Tip
That just gave me the confidence boost I needed to get through the rest of the day.
Report Post Tip

To clarify, I was talking to Flan.

Report Post Tip

I don't get a cookie? This is why you're a hated tyrant DeadlySin

Report Post Tip

Whoah whoah whoah. Now I'm HATED too?! Starting to wish I'd not opened this can of worms :(

Report Post Tip

Genocide, you are the prettiest of them all.

;)

Report Post Tip

I'm just sad Kyubey doesn't want to have a civil conversation concerning the actions of his group.

That's all, it's disappointing. I don't have all day Mr. Morty.

Report Post Tip
What would you have them do Mr M0rty, for their penance?
Report Post Tip

I'm glad to hear the conversation will be civil now at least.

Quite different from your earlier tone ;)

Report Post Tip

Wait, so Morty doesn't have all day for himself, Mr. Morty? :) WHO IS THE REAL MORTY! AHHHHHHH

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL