Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:09:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

oh, I'm sure they don't, DS. I really am. It's just hard from an outsider's perspective to believe that when the majority of a group(clique?) gets DD and have personal chat logs posted in various posts. Maybe I am wrong. If I am, soz. 

P.S: Pls no DD.

You're salty cuz they did 'in game' stuff you didn't agree with? LOLZ. Uber trolling,brah.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If Helpdesk has to fear people like Kyubey and his trolly clique just for doing the job then there will be no helpdesk anymore, believe that.

Report Post Tip

Helpdesk = Kyubey?!

Report Post Tip

Kyubey = Helpdesk

Better ^^

Report Post Tip

Your point?

Report Post Tip

Obviously his loyalties lay elsewhere. If Kyubey has a loyal bone in his body.

Report Post Tip

If Helpdesk has to fear people like Kyubey and his trolly clique just for doing the job then there will be no helpdesk anymore, believe that.

Why would Kyubey, who is HelpDesk, fear himself? ''People like him'', when he has done nothing wrong? Maybe some of his clique might have done, but Kyubey? Naah.

Report Post Tip

Morgoth is Kyubey the only Helpdesker?

So does every HDer have to be in the 303 now, just to feel safe?

Report Post Tip

Of course he isn't the only helpdesker. That wasn't my point.

To claim however that HelpDesk will have to fear Kyubey is just silly, and I think you know that. As I said, maybe some of the 303 were guilty, but Kyubey got revived, because he was innocent.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey when can HelpDeskers start to feel safe that your clique won't attack them for doing their job anymore?

Will that end or is it going to be an ongoing bloodline type thing like you do with:

BOD

Skorpeon

Bjorn

Sinergy

Are the HDers going to be bloodlined like that little list have been?

Report Post Tip

I am wondering why the 303 is referred to as a group when they are clearly a gang. This is a mafia game right? Sable, if Squishy really wanted to get rid of the 303 (All Players), he would have done it by now. The actions taken against some of the 303 players were brought on by themselves and could have been easily avoided. Kyubey has the right to post and share his opinion, that doesn't make him guilty or a bad person/player.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey got revived cause he's a snake in the grass.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey ignoring me now cause he knows he's got no ground to stand on? How sad.

Report Post Tip

What type of snake? Garten or King Cobra?

Report Post Tip

Patience is a virtue.

Report Post Tip

of course he could,Smoke. Of course he could. If this were a different time, he might have to be worried about the fucktons of people suiciding out in protest but these days? mehh.

Report Post Tip
Trouser
Report Post Tip
I think he is more of a python. Ive heard a couple of girls talking about his python anyway...what ever that means..
Report Post Tip

I'll quote what I'm replying just for clarity since this thread is getting replies quickly :P

"oh, I'm sure they don't, DS. I really am. It's just hard from an outsider's perspective to believe that when the majority of a group(clique?) gets DD and have personal chat logs posted in various posts. Maybe I am wrong. If I am, soz. "

I'm pretty sure most of the log posting has been done by the people in question, and if we did post any it was because people weren't posting whole conversations in an attempt to mislead or misinform (is that actually a word?).

Yes, they got DD'd. But had it been any other group doing the same things they would've been DD'd too. We don't pick who breaks the rules, but it is our job to enforce them, which we do no matter what position someone is in game :)

Report Post Tip

Wow way to literally suck up Genocide

'Morty has a huge penis'

Will that buy you another month of existence before the 303 get bored of you and wipe your district?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL