Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 03:30:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

CristianoRonaldo

Your group, is a bunch of bullies. End of discussion? I don't know what you want, apologize because I'm telling you the truth?

I'm sorry your group is a bunch of bullies with no morality or honor, so sorry.

Report Post Tip
Unfortunately im uninformed on who the two people you mentioned are.

Im only suggesting that perhaps they feel strong ties as a group.

But do you mean they killed one of their own? If so they are not as close knit as you think therefore they should not be held overly responsible for the others actions? Forgive me if i have got the facts wrong.
Report Post Tip

Yeah, they killed one of their own, one of the ones that was revived and had 'nothing to do with it' was killed later.

So, they killed one of the ones that 'wasn't guilty' how does that not make them closely tied to the guilty?

If you ask me, it looks awful suspicious. Maybe Simplicity was 'drifting away' from her guilty-as-sin comrades? Who knows why they did it. 

I'm not going to start hurling baseless accusations, because so far I haven't resorted to their petty level of lies, deceit, and evasion. 

Report Post Tip

You can't really claim to be not resorting to lies/deceit/evasion when you hide behind incog and won't tell anyone who you are. Just saying.

Report Post Tip

Still waiting on Kyubey to tell me why he gets to play both sides of the fence on what the 303 coined 'war with the admins'

Morty, shine some light on that for us maybe since your alter ego seems to be clinging to your associations.

Report Post Tip
You come out here and basically have no clue in anything your saying there was reasons for why things happened but no matter what we say to you its not going to be good enough. So I really don't see any point in this discussion I think you need to go bitch and moan somewhere else.

Good day to you sir!
Report Post Tip

Lol CristianoRonaldo you and your friends must be so freaked out about how much I know about your little organization.

Please sit down, I know the politics of your clique and I know what was said before during and after the events in question so kindly take a seat. 

Report Post Tip
All I'm finally gonna say to you and this will be my last response to this discussion. If you have a problem with things do something about it don't just come out here and try and insult people on a personal level in fact I believe the rules in the game state anyone insulting anyone on a personal level will be banned if I'm not right or I maybe wrong ?????
Report Post Tip

This isn't about the game at all for the 10th time.

I don't care about your accounts, I care about how you as people seem to have a lack of morality and how this group has pushed their members over the edge of human decency.

Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn’t give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life.

Does this not apply to 303?  ^

That's all I'm asking, does that not apply to you people? This is OOC check the forum placement, no streets here bud.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey does this not apply to you?

Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn’t give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life.

Report Post Tip

303303 above the law, over and over again. You people absolutely disgust me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
No but your directly digging at someone who is playing hence your name and the fact you signed up with the persons IRC name and HD name. I think that's a little bit stalkerish don't you ???
Report Post Tip
To be fair I haven't showered in a few days. That disgusting smell could be me
Report Post Tip

Want me to let you know Cherokee?

;)

Report Post Tip

Also lol. Jeddy can reserve any player name he wants. If you want your name, reserve it. Simple, no?

Oh yes, we are above the law with multiple members DD'd.

I think I'm Morty, a player of MR.

Also, I think 'Bama hit the nail on the head :)

Reply by: Kyubey at Nov 05, '14 12:15  Tip

If Morty wanted this name he should've reserved it, I'm obviously not morty because he already has a player account named Kyubey

The 303 is allowed to impersonate Bjorn, Eepster, and Epsilon for their own enjoyment, but I can't be M0RTY?

Again, I ask you, why do you think you're above everyone else?

Report Post Tip
I very much doubt they think they are above everyone else, even if they do there are easy ways to deal with them.. They seem to me like they are wind up merchants and they have caught you hook, line and sinker.

You are trying to do so with Kyubey but it seems he is using one of those easy tactics I just mentioned. To perfection as it seems its grating you.
Report Post Tip
We know where we stand...

I think you will find we have worked are arses off to be where we are now. We don't have to come put here and explain ourselves to anyone. What's happened has happened get over yourself. You have taken up enough of my time today so I'm gonna leave you to carry on beino SALTY! About things .....
Report Post Tip

It doesn't bother me Flan, I'm happy to talk to Cherokee Amethyst CristianoRonaldo or anybody else.

Cristian, lol, like I said I could give a rats ass about how 'hard you worked at a mafia game' it doesn't matter at all.

The shit you people did and said doesn't just break game rules, but rules of human decency

How can I make myself more clear?

Report Post Tip

You rocking the 303 tag now too I see ;)

Report Post Tip
So what are you going to do about their breaking of decency as you call it, continue this thread forever?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL