Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:06:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53
Bloodlining eh? Well as someone who was exclusively bloodlined by CP back in the day I sure know haw that feels.

Quit using words like "bullies" an quit with the supposed remarks about Izzy. I didn't even know anything about that until I read this thread so if your so concerned about his feelings then why draw attention to this supposed remark here? To try and get more admin wacks on 303 people?

I was disappointed when I saw all of 303 DD'd. Not because I thought the admins were right or wrong, but because this game has gotten to the point that the players would rather let the admins remove the powers that be rather than remove that power themselves. If they are so deplorable, if they are such "bullies", if people are being bloodlined (like I was, by CP, exclusively), then why have they been allowed by the userbase to stay in power so long?
Report Post Tip

You act like this is the first time a group has killed one of their own or that it doesn't happen in the Mafia. Lulzzzzzzzz. Shits hilarious. And really, getting pissy because they portray the image of making collective decisions so that other groups will think twice about trying to make some power plays? That's what you do, instill fear any means necessary, sorry the mafia isn't 100% truth to everyone. Reasons given for takedowns and wars should be taken with a grain of salt. It's as easy as you are in power, there is someone powerful enough out there to remove you from that power. You have a few choices, 1) Kill that player that could potentially kill you or 2) Do nothing and hope that the individual/group doesn't kill you. Every group also has shitty individuals in it, if that wasn't true you wouldn't see any obits where there is a NO WS REQUIRED from a family member. Lastly, the amount of times I have been wacked for personal reasons greatly out weighs the times I have been wacked for in game reasons over my ten years of playing. Blanketing an entire group of people as scumbags because a couple of them got out of hand and attacked a few individuals personally is completely uncalled for. After any takedown/war this happens. A few individuals that was in the group that got wiped out gets extremely pissy and anything they think flies from their finger tips. That is what happens when you dump lots of time/money into a character and have it taken away and it will never stop. The admin team can put rules in place that it won't be tolerated and players can point fingers as much as they want, it just wont change a damn thing. Just get over it or go play a game that isn't focused around power. 

Report Post Tip

this game has gotten to the point that the players would rather let the admins remove the powers that be rather than remove that power themselves

Seriously, people need to stop with this crap. No, the players didn't want admins to do anything for them. But if you want to take on a group that has around 10 IWP cap hitters, it takes fucking ages for you to get enough people to achieve this. Unfortunately, if during the many many many months it takes to achieve this, the group in question does some dumb shit and gets hit by admins, then Yes the opportunity is then taken away from the players to do something about it.

This does not mean that none of the players wanted to make changes, just that they didn't manage to.

As for the rest of the nonsense in this thread.. not even going to bother.

Report Post Tip
Ok point taken Alabama. To some extent at least. I believe that there are more than just a handful who would like nothing more to see them removed by admins rather than to take it upon themselves. Case in point being threads with content like this.

But in fairness, I suppose I would have been all for a few admin wacks back in the day when I was being bloodlined, exclusively, by CP :\
Report Post Tip

afghanmango

Why are you implying they killed me? Does anybody really think I was in Simplicity's district or something? Get over it, this isn't a pissed off dead family member of a recent war. Or am I? XD

Seriously people, I'll say it one more time for everyone to read.

This isn't about their power in game. I do not care about their in game IC actions or account, and I could care less about bloodlining personally, I'm just presenting the facts of the situation and responding to claims that 'they're not that bad' when less than a year ago most people abhored the practice of bloodlining. Should I start pasting links?  

I want to know why their group allowed these things to happen, and why they continue to defend those people.

It's seriously disturbing that you can't see the difference, apparently I'm not allowed to talk about their bloodlining but you people can come out here and tell me i need to handle it in-game.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense?

Are you telling me I can't come here to come to OOC to voice my concern about the general attitude and actions of the group? I'm so sorry I used some in-game examples to highlight the fact that this group is the worst group.

Bloodlining, scripting, admin revenge killings, hepdesk intimidation, real life hurtful insults toward the owner - these are my points. Personally I only care about the revenge killings, intimidation, and mainly the real life extremely insensitive insults thrown around in dark corners of the internet behind the poor man's back, days out of the hospital.

Why do I only care about those things and not the other things?

Because none of those things ever happened to me at the hands of the 303, which is why I think it's stupid for me to focus or argue on it, but it wouldn't show the whole picture of the organization if it was omitted.

So, are there any other comments or questions regarding the intent of my words? Can I make this any clearer for anyone?

They did bad things, many bad things, why don't they feel responsible for them? Why don't they have to answer for their idleness and possible collusion? These are things outside what most would consider normative behavior on this thing of ours, and nobody can deny that and nobody can point to a regime that is guilty of this much shit.

Report Post Tip

Okay guys I don't like how this thread is moving away from the original topic which is that damn DeadlySin being a hated tyrant comparable to CP, Gf council, Roman/Prem, 303, and just so darn oppressive :(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You want the truth? You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

See, here's the truth: The fact that a civilian hiding behind incog thinks he is owed an apology for people playing the game just because he doesn't like them is fucking clownshoes.

I know, I know. "UR JUST A DIRTY 303 BALL LICKER!" No matter how many times I have to say that I don't even know what the fuck a 303 is, it doesn't seem to matter.

The 303 may be everything you say they are. They may be the worst of the worst of the worst. They may kill puppies and eat children. I haven't seen any of that, but sure. Why not. They may be all that.

You're still worse than that. Because all you can do is sit here and cry like a bitch. 

And for the record: Selenity was worse than ANY of the 303 people by far. Just, you know, for the record.

Report Post Tip
I believe I have conversed on your points raised and pointed out that you will not get what you seek.

You may stay in this thread until 2024 if you so wish but it wont do you any good.

I have not commented on a character dying or anything. I have given you your options but ill repeat.

Stay and be in a world where they exsist too or leave and come back when they are gone and you wont have to worry about their moral values.
Report Post Tip

Also don't forget about that terrible ToyArmadillo what a tyrant he was!! You talk about no morals!!!

Report Post Tip

THAT ARMADILLO WAS THE SWEETEST OF ANY ARMADILLOS BECAUSE HE WAS A TOY AND HE VIBRATED WHEN PET

Report Post Tip
That was probably the most well represented thing you've said. And as far as your concerns, they are certainly not the worst group ever, nor the most hated. There have been groups before them just as terrible, just as hated. Several other people have done questionable things regarding out of game comments and rarely do they apologize either. But I forget, those things are in the past do they basically never happened and every single one of them is now a saint. My fault entirely. I apologize for soiling their pristine, blemish free characters.
Report Post Tip
NEWS FLASH- This just in!
We can confirm that kyuby has killed at least three puppies this past week, stollen a lollipop from an infant, and punched a pigeon in the face!

If you see this man, please do not approach him! He is considered armed and dangerouse!
We will keep you updated on this criminals activities as they develop and become apparent!

If you have any information on this mans where abouts please dial : 0800 758736 immiediatly. Your identity will be protected!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

OOOOOH!! (facepalm)

I GET IT (finally)

This is a case of:   http://tinyurl.com/pyzu5jo

Report Post Tip

What I basically got from this thread, is that Kyubey is an arsehole.

Boo, hiss, Kyubey. BOO. HISS. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I might be late but M0rty.

"Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn’t give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life."

That thing you just quoted was actually originally said by a 303 member who was DDed for being afk for weeks and clearly had nothing to do with any of this. Just saying.

Also the fact you don't know thst proves you know jack dandy shit about this game or its community. Kthxbye
Report Post Tip
Actually Anne, that quote is most certainly not from a 303 member.
Report Post Tip

Squishy joined the 303?

Report Post Tip
Squishy joined 303?!?! Stop shooting your staff izzy!!!!
Report Post Tip
Squishy is my homeboy
Report Post Tip

inb4 Squishy DDs himself because he can't prove to himself he wasn't involved

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL