Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:45:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13

Grimm.

Report Post Tip

ok, here we go

Now playing TV shows

The Strain

Salvation

The last ship

Midnight Texas

The mist

Not playing right now, but still going

Designated survivor                  Fargo                   Game of thrones                 TWD & Fear TWD                       Vikings

Westworld                                  Flash                      Arrow                                Ironfist                                         Luke Cage

Daredevil                                Timeless                   The 100                             Agents of SHIELD                       Outsiders

Wayward pines                   Stranger Things           Last man on earth              Colony                                         12 monkeys

Blindspot                             Sherlock                       Game of Thrones              Taboo

Perhaps I am forgetting one or two.... 

Some of my favourite TV shows that are already completed are Dexter, Friends, X Files, Hell on Wheels, Lost, Black Sails and Boardwalk Empire

Report Post Tip

Television has been shit since the Farewell to MASH. The last best TV series on television.

Report Post Tip
Shameless. I was hooked from the first episode.
Report Post Tip

"The Last Man on Earth"

Report Post Tip

The Last ship, very good series so far :)

Report Post Tip

I watch so much TV. Probably way too much. I'm currently watching Daredevil(a bit old, I know). I usually rewatch a couple shows too. Currently it's Fringe(such a good show) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer(also really good). I was looking forward to finally watching the third season of Dark Matter but I heard it got cancelled so there won't be a fourth season :'( 

I've watched a couple of the new fall TV shows and there are a couple that I will be watching again. The first is billed as a comedy but is more like a sci-fi show with a bit of comedy thrown in. It's a Seth MacFarlane show called The Orville. The first episode wasn't the greatest thing ever but I can see the potential for it to be something great. Most scifi nowadays seems to be dark and/or post apocalyptic. So it's nice to see something that's a little on the lighter side, you know?

Also, there's an ABC comedy about a rapper who gets elected mayor called The Mayor. I laughed a lot more than I thought I would. 

I think season two of The Good Place is coming soon. The premise is about a girl who gets sent to the good place but was supposed to go to the bad place. The first season deals with her trying to hide the fact that she's not as good as she's been mistaken to be and her efforts to be a better person. It's a lot funnier than I'm making it sound. It stars Kristen Bell and Ted Danson and the first season is on US Netflix.

The OP mentioned The Handmaid's Tale. I really enjoyed that one but have yet to finish it because it is just so depressing. 

Report Post Tip
Well hard to say. Currently watching The Walking Dead..waiting for the new season. I watched Supernatural too..also waiting for the newest season..I used to watched Lost too and Making of The Mob..mini series like 8 episode per season..currently only 2 seasons..
Report Post Tip
THE WALKING DEAD
Report Post Tip

Anyone watching Chance on Hulu?  I just caught the first episode of that yesterday.  Not yet formed an opinion but I'd love to know if someone else here likes it.

Report Post Tip

I am! Huge Hugh Laurie fan anyway but I liked it quite a bit. 

Report Post Tip
Love/hate. Brilliant
Report Post Tip
Tv shows still exist?
Report Post Tip

Hannibal, Supernatural, Bones.. I have a long list of things to watch.

Report Post Tip
Vietnam war documentary
Report Post Tip

Fuller House

Report Post Tip

The second episode of The Orville is even better than the first. If you haven't checked that show out, now's a good time to do so. The critics hate it but audiences apparently love it. Ratings are great and the RT audience score and IMDB score are pretty high. 

Report Post Tip

Designated survivor and i liked of Two and a Half Men (Charlie Sheen humor was the best)

Report Post Tip

Just finished Southland, and currently waiting for Chicago Fire to start back up :) 

Report Post Tip

Definitely watching Boardwalk Empire and Gotham!

I'm not too sure about the new season of American Horror Story though!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL