Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:23:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13
Power is very good, full series on Netflix. In terms of shows I can watch more than once is PEAKY BLINDERS & SONS OF ANARCHY
Report Post Tip

Love your picks Pandora ... Gotham is a great retelling re-imagining of the Batman back story.  So glad they focused on James Gordon!

Report Post Tip
Quite surprised to not see this mentioned. Any one with Netflix should give The Designated Survivor a watch. I watched one episode and then had to binge the entire first season over the course of the weekend. I am hooked
Report Post Tip
Has anyone seen The Orville yet? I seems likes a Star Trek meets Galaxy Quest type of show. It looks intriguing.
Report Post Tip

These days Salvation gets me on going .Good topic for a series i think.

Report Post Tip

Star Trek: Discovery was actually a lot better than I was expecting. I think I still prefer The Orville to ST:D but I will be watching both. 

Report Post Tip
Westworld was alright, bit different
Report Post Tip

Some of the stuff im currently watching is

Last Ship

Z Nation

Orange is the new Black

Midnight Texas

Report Post Tip
I enjoy walking dead
Report Post Tip

Supernatural's 13th season starts soon! I'm looking forward to that. Especially with the way the last season ended. Should be good. 

Report Post Tip
These aren't new but I've been binge watching them:

Game of thrones
White Collar
Dark Matter
Report Post Tip

Dark Matter was such a good show, Froggy. Not surprising since the creator of that show also was involved with the Stargate TV franchise. It's a shame it got cancelled. :( Apparently, you can win Dark Matter swag by sending an actual letter to them about what the show means to you or something like that. 

Report Post Tip

Thoros I can not wait for season 13 of Supernatural as well. The last episode of Season 12 was a big hanger.

Report Post Tip
Game of thrones of course!
Report Post Tip
Thoros thank you for letting me know I will have to check that out
Report Post Tip

Well Im on the last Episode of Midnight Texas, Up to speed with my other shows so I think i might try and catch up with supernatural or look at some suggestions here of shows I've not yet seen.

Any suggestions on a new sci fi show?

Report Post Tip

I will also be watching Season 3 of Lucifer and the first season of The Gifted

Report Post Tip

Current "playlist" consists of...

Lucifer

Sherlock

Westworld

Hannibal 

NCIS

American Horror Story

Report Post Tip

I find it difficult to sit and watch T.V. for very long.  I like watching a show called Life in Pieces.  I also like Lucifer.

Report Post Tip

I'm not really watching anything at the minute, but I like Sherlock, Dr Who etc

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL