Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:25:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13

Pretty much just watching Gotham at the moment. It's a pretty decent show, and like any show it has it's ups and downs.

Report Post Tip

The Orville is really nice. It only has about four episodes but to me it feels like what star trek should have been. 

Report Post Tip
Im watching deardevel this days
Report Post Tip

Atm Stargate SG1 love the series :p also watching The last Ship :)

Report Post Tip
Weeeellll I was watching Law and Order SVU on Hulu and then season 18 disappeared. I need to get caught up on Shameless. And finish Dexter, I never made it past 5th season.
Report Post Tip

Someone tell me about Gerald's Game. Yes? No? How does it compare to the book?

Report Post Tip

I was wondering about that one too Nikki_Swango I saw it on Netflix and I was soooo tempted to watch it but ended up putting it off.  I'd love to hear other's opinions on it.

Report Post Tip

PS:  Gotham is pure win and so is Law & Order SVU.  I know it's a formula show but I just can't get enough!  *DUN DUN*  #OliviaRules  #MakeMineIceT  #MissMunch

Report Post Tip

Stargate SG-1 was an amazing show, Sarah_Farron. I'm currently rewatching the show(I'm at the beginning of season three right now). Have you seen that they're coming out with a new Stargate series? It's going to be called Stargate Origins and is supposed to come out sometime this year. I'm not sure if it will be any good but I'm just excited to have Stargate back in some form. 

Report Post Tip

My mother is trying to get me interested in outlander and Game of Thrones. I just dont watch tv or movies.

Report Post Tip
South Park
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

SG-1 was awesome, I'd love to see another SG series, not sure how it would do though as the last one didn't do too well.

Report Post Tip

I miss SoA. I loved that show. My pvr is currently set for Modern Family and Better call Saul. I also watch any and all NHL hockey games that are televised in my area

Report Post Tip

Mr Robot

Report Post Tip

The new Star Trek: Discovery seems good so far, but it's still not TNG.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty much obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, it's a guilty pleasure. And Once Upon a Time, although I'm nervous about this new season and how completely different it is (and yet not different at all really). 

Report Post Tip
At the moment I'm catching up on the last season of Survivor
Report Post Tip

Heartland. I wasn't sure I would like it but its been so addictive.

Report Post Tip

One of my all-time favorite TV shows is always gonna be Breaking Bad.

Report Post Tip
Game of Thrones is one of the best shows (in my opinion) that I know of. Also Breaking Bad is another favorite.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL