Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:06:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13

Lucifer is back on!  I caught up today and caught up on Gotham.  Good stuff!

Report Post Tip

Survivor/ Gold rush 

Report Post Tip
Curb Your Enthusiasm has returned after ~6 years. Still as funny and inappropriate as ever.
Report Post Tip

House of Cards is pretty good. Kevin Spacey makes the show, In my opinion.

Mr. Robot is also an interesting watch.

Report Post Tip
At the moment I watch whatever is on Netflix, from documentaries to stand up acts

If you guys have any good suggestions, please feel free to get at me
Report Post Tip

Gotham, TWD, Ghost Adventures, Impractical Jokers, Killjoys, Street Outlaws, BBT, Modern Family and Goldbergs are current one's I am watching or are still going on. Probably some I can't rem currently

Finished one's I loved - Sons of Anarchy, Trailer Park Boys, Star Wars The Clone Wars, Daredevil. Still probably a few I can't rem at the moment 

Report Post Tip

Mr. Robot is also an interesting watch.

Very, Dub

Just started Mindhunter on Netflix.

Report Post Tip
Narcos but also love to watch the blacklist. Noiticed Punishers trailer and must say im pretty sure i have to watch that one also.
Report Post Tip
I enjoyed watching Blacklist as well, but just started watching "The Good Doctor" and Law & Order True Crime - The Menendez Murders.
Report Post Tip
A riveting episode of spongebob makes me happy
Report Post Tip

Blue Bloods

I finally watched The Walking Dead from the start on Netflix.....Only 3 more episodes to watch before the new season starts.

Report Post Tip

House of cards, the good doctor are good but my favorite show has to be suits. Just love the cocky scheming attitude they have on the show. 

Report Post Tip

Star Trek Discovery! + Anything else Star Trek. 

Dirk Gentleys Holistic Detective Agency, Killjoys, Orphan Black, The Flash, Game Of Thrones, Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Rick & Morty, DragonBall Super... So many more... 

Report Post Tip

lucifer

deardevil

Report Post Tip

I started watching the tv show Mr. Robot, I'm only on the 3rd episode of the first season, but it's pretty good. It's about a guy who's a cybersecurity engineer and a vigilante hacker. He's a genius at what he does and he's also a morphine addict. So far, I'd rate it a 7/10

Report Post Tip

Okay, my earlier words about star trek were wrong. Star trek Discovery is freaking amazing. I can't believe I ignored it for so long. If you haven't seen it yet, then defintely go watch it!

Report Post Tip

I like watching Survivor.  Game of Thrones let me down.  Not happy about the walking dead taking over and they have a damn dragon.  foul

Report Post Tip

Now currently watching The Last Ship, The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead :)

Report Post Tip

Is Stranger Things worth investing in?

Report Post Tip

I've heard good things. It's just not my genre. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL