Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:24:08
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million Started by: Epiphany on Aug 18, '18 00:50

If I won the Lottery, I would feed all the starving, I would finally pay off all my I'd buy my own airliner and bring all my MVP's around the world.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I'd buy a big one floor house and spend all my time fostering kittens and taking care of cats that struggle in shelters. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Buy my mother a house, car, vacation, then pay off my loans and the loans of all my sibling, donate a good bit to homeless shelters and invest what I have left

Report Post Tip
Pay my debts, travel to Bali, buy a Nice appartment. Have a huge party for friends and family. Surround my selv With a couple of hot golddiggers.
Report Post Tip

Invest and party hard.

Report Post Tip

I'd pay for Dane to come live here in Denmark with me <3

Report Post Tip

I'd buy American a ring with the biggest, finest diamond I could find and have a huuuuuge wedding with gold-flaked caviar served in bulk.

Also buy a house in Århus and never have to work again. Huzzah!

Report Post Tip

First I'd travel all over the world and have some fun.  Later I'd want to buy property and build a huge house on said property. And most likely buy all my dream cars and a nice boat.

Report Post Tip

If I'd win the lottery, and actually receive the 100 million. First thing first; stay anonymous nobody needs to know. Once you tell people or people find out your life is pretty much over. After that I'd heavily invest into safe index fund and from there on out live of the interest. Live a simple but fun life.

I wouldn't over do things to remain anonymous. Do what I want, with my free time, I might volunteer again because I have tons of free time, the time that freed up over having not to work anymore. 

After the hype died down, I'd say a couple years, I'd start traveling. Lots of places to go, but once again I would never splurge. May sound boring but I think this would be the best strategy.

Report Post Tip
I’d never work a day in my life again! :)
Report Post Tip

Invest a fair bit of it in my football team, then be careful with the rest to ensure myself and the rest of my family never had to work again.

Report Post Tip

Quit work, get a new car, move near the beach and hide the fact of how rich i am.

Report Post Tip

I would travel a lot and buy a pretty house close of a lake and have a chill life!

Report Post Tip
I kinda agree with Assunto.. nobody else need to know
If I win.. Ill just travel all arround the world and save the rest so I dont need to work hard for the rest of my life..
Report Post Tip

Use the money to travel the world and beat up people who have annoyed me. Yes just like jay and silent bob.

Buy a nice house on a stretch of land down in Texas :) 

Report Post Tip
House car and mr credits!!
Report Post Tip

Buy a huge apartment block for homeless veterans to live in.

Report Post Tip

I'd find the best financial adviser I could so that not only I would be rich, all my future generations would. Once that was done I take care of family, friends and donate to my favorite charities. I'd then spoil myself a bit with some material things and then start to travel the world. 

Take care of my loved one's financially, set up scholarships for low-income student heading to college & hiede the rest under my mattress. ;)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL