Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:23:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35
“Books are from the Devil and television is twice as fast”.
“You will do as I say!”

~ Master Shake
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

One of the greatest prisons people live in is the fear of what other people think of them.  When things get tough we don't give up get get up and do what needs to be done we make it a habit we make lemonade.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.”

― Marcus Aurelius

trength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion."

"Perfect reason flees all extremity, and leads one to be wise with sobriety."

Fear of what other people will think is the single most paralyzing dynamic in business and in life. The best moment of my life was the day I realized that I no longer give a damn what anybody thinks. That’s enormously liberating and freeing, and it’s the only way to live your life and do your business

Cindy Gallop

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.

-Nido Qubein

"Do one thing every day that scares you."

Cynicism is the easiest of all reactions, right? But it's also so disappointing and self-defeating.

Chris Hadfield

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

“No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown. — William Penn.” 

You should have a fear of some things. That doesn't mean it incapacitates you from your ability to figure out a way to deal with it.

Chris Hadfield

“There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.”

—Mister Rogers

"You never fail until you stop trying."
  - Albert Einstein

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.-- JFK

Something about that quote just goes sooo hard to me, not sure why.

"The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away." Pablo Picasso.

Pretty self explanatory eh? 

You have to die a few times before you can really live. - Charles Bukowski
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Awe man, this thread turned 5 the other day and I missed it. 

5 years, 875 replies, over 17 million in tips! 

Thanks everyone for all your contributions over the years <3

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
"Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."

C.S. Lewis

"I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to hurt and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Big Joker when I lay my vengeance upon thee."  

-The-Big-Joker

This one is not so much inspirational as it is my favorite all around quote. The quote which derives from Latin, translates to "If you want peace, prepare for war".

It has came to mean a lot of things, the biggest is in order to secure peace you must have might. It's unfortunate but I feel very true. No nation or people in our history that's been truly peaceful have survived. Lands taken, among many atrocities. I enjoy the quote because it shows us who we truly are as a people.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL