Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 10:10:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

You can say, like, planet Earth has an existing geology, and what we do as human beings and as architects is that we try to sort of alter and modify and expand the geology.

Bjarke Ingels

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
“It is only when we take chances that our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk we need to take is to become honest.”

Walter Anderson

"there once was a person named CommissarKuku. See, Kuku is known as a troll around these parts. He's been pissing people off for at least a decade. He gets on the streets and starts spewing shit and then people get triggered. He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits" - Honesty, the toughest guy to ever set foot in the Outside forum.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I had an uncle that designed his own carburettor for his 1968 Chrysler Newport. (This was in 1972)

After a few months of testing he went to get a patent on the carb.

After his paperwork was turned in about 3 weeks later 4 men in suits appeared at his door and asked to see the car.

He took them to his garage and they proceeded to remove the carb from the car. They took his tools and his plans and when they left, they said this:

"If you ever do this again we won't be held accountable to what might happen to you".

- Sam_Winchester

Whenever I find myself in doubt of myself or my abilities I go back and reflect on the great minds that exist in our world. I try to use this time of introspection to remind myself that not everything is always as it seems and that life will find a way to continue to move forward regardless of our shortcomings. It helps center me knowing that even the greatest minds of our times had their own individual struggles to overcome and that hard work and dedication will pay off eventually. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up."

J.M. Power
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I choose to be unstoppable. I am bigger than my concerns and worries. The strength of others inspires me daily. I focus on my goal and I live a courageous life.

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs

"I’m sorry that we werent able to speak through our differences. Whatever they may have been." OliverQueen in the funeral of the man he's been feuding with for generations. 

If we don’t take action now
We settle for nothing later
We’ll settle for nothing now
And we’ll settle for nothing later
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Maya Angelou
Report Post Tip

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile-hoping it will eat him last."

Sir Winston Churchill 

Report Post Tip

"you probably became more mad than Hitler when he realised he was losing the war" - Honesty, the original Mr Intimidating (of the Outside forum).

Report Post Tip
“Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.”

It’s an inspirational quote by a successful lawyer from California. They had some hardships in life when it came to romance but instead of sitting dwelling in the heartache they decided to use that pain to apply for Harvard law school. While at Harvard they were not treated with respect or taken seriously due to their appearance however they came out on top of their fellow students when they were one of 4 students who got asked to join the professors successful law team. Things got off to a rocky start as she was criticised for her loyalty to the client but in the process she had gained the famous clients trust. Unfortunately things didn’t go to plan due to the professor (despite the profession) being extremely unprofessional and showed his ulterior motives. Due to her strong sense of self she got kicked off the team but her dignity remained and an unlikely colleague stuck by her and she gain an alliance. Due to her lack of trust in him the famous client ditched the successful lawyer even tho he was fluent in legal jargon and hired this lawyer to represent instead as she had proven herself to be trustworthy. Then against all odds she found the key to this case and won her first murder trial. She later Graduated TOP OF HER CLASS! and was awarded valedictorian. She then went on one bend and snap at a time to be one of the most inspirational lawyers and women in history.

This lawyer was the one and only ElleWoods.
Report Post Tip

"Come on and stop being a bitch" from the guy who plays deebo in the first "Friday" movie when he's talking to smokey about going to rob the next door neighbors house

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL