Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:54:47
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

Revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to getting pussy. 2Pac

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless but disastrous.

Thomas Merton

I dont know if it really is from Bob Marley but,

“Dont gain the world and lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver and gold”

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Do you realize that if you fall into a black hole, you will see the entire future of the Universe unfold in front of you in a matter of moments and you will emerge into another space-time created by the singularity of the black hole you just fell into?

Neil deGrasse Tyson

"just do it" Nike corporation

When you gaze at stars and think about planets, the places it takes your imagination are amazing! You look up the sky, and you know the stars have always been here; they were referenced in biblical times and have always been present. They are somewhere up there in the future, and they guide you; they make you feel safe.

Sarah Brightman

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

William W. Purkey

¨Rise and rise again, until lambs become lion¨

Just a quote I've had stuck in my brain since 2010 release of the Robin hood movie 

“Best of all are the decorations the grandchildren have made — fat little stars and rather crooked Santas, shaped out of dough and baked in the oven.”

Gladys Bagg Taber

IM BATMAN - Marilyn Monroe

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs

Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drugstore, but that's just peanuts to space.

Douglas Adams

I can see clearly now the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. It's gonna be a bright, bright, sun shiny day. I think I can make it now the pain is gone. All of the bad feelings have disappeared. Here is the rainbow I've been praying for. t's gonna be a bright, bright, sun shiny day.

- Johnny Nash

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

"Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional."

Pretty simple yet a powerful meaning ^. 

But I'll take my chances on Jim
I'll go out drinking with him
The only man I'll ever chase is Jack
Cuz he's just hot like that
Jose's got me laughin' and cryin'
Dancing on tables and buyin'
Everybody a shot in this place
Here's a shot to better taste
I don't trust boys with names that start with J
Unless they're Jim, Jack or Jose

Montana Taylor 

"It's not what your country can do for you as you should ask yourselves, but what you, yourself can do for your country!" 

- J.F.K.

"Change how you speak to yourself" - No idea where it's from, came across it randomly. Changed my perspective on a lot of things when it came to attempting new things, learning new skills, etc.

GET DOWN!!!

SHUT UP!!!

DON’T BE STUPID!!!

~Lieutenant Dan in Forrest Gump

I'd marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year.

Bette Davis

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL