Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:05:33
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“The measure of a man is what he does with power.”

― Plato

This one always hit home for me. It's easy to see how some people act with even a tiny bit of power. Using it to bully or intimidate others is very common among weak men.

On the intercom Rosie tell me to come Said she didn't have a daughter, she did have a son She said the lift doesn't work, run up the stairs and come And if you don't come quick, you're not gonna see your son So I grab a bunch of rose, and I started to run Here I come! Whoah! Two months later she said come and get your son 'Cause I don't want your baby to come tie me down Because you are old, and I am young
Yes while I'm young, yes I wanna have some fun Run me down! Whaoh, seen! I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader then Broadway Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader then Broadway!

I'm broad, I'm broader than Broadway! - Johnny-McIver/Barrington Levy in 'a day in the life of HeadCoach.

It definitely is "Do not do to others what you do not want others do to you".

And the opposite of course. Treat others as you would like others to treat you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Best quote is not to look for quotes and just do in life what is best to do. Kill some fools
Report Post Tip
My favourite inspirational quote is any speech given by Headcoach. I know this is outside but that guy has solid advise for all occasions. Expecialy so if worried about girth. Which I'm not for the record. Coach said I'm great in that regard
My favourite inspirational quote is any speech given about Headcoach that insults or belittles his girth. I'm worried about girth. Coach said I need to use more socks but I already have a pair?

“Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots” 
― Umberto Eco

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $93,333 Tip

"Children should always feel like the adults are living in this world to nurture them, to take care of them, to protect them from any bad thing that might come."

~ Chris Cornell

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"You have this idea that you’d better keep working otherwise people will forget. And that was dangerous. And then you realize, no, actually if you take a break people might be more interested in you."

Robin Williams (I miss him)

One of my favourite musicians...

“Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you”
― Lemmy Kilmister

"It's those that have cracked that the light shines through"

-idk who said it

"When you sit in shit long enough, it begins to smell less like shit. Get the fuck out of it." - black_excellence_club on IG

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future" - Damien Lilliard

“Communication does not always occur naturally, even among a tight-knit group of individuals. Communication must be taught and practiced in order to bring everyone together as one.”

Coach Mike Krzyzewski

It's time to come clean. I'm a sapiosexual and my heart was stolen by a fat black man that hit a clerk with a telephone one time.

"We pull up, jumping out them V12 engines, detail kitted
Females with us, the hoes driving like it ain't got no seat belts in it
The block look like it got seashells in it
The beam on the SIG flashing like it got an unread email in it
They try their best to stop us, we still winning
I run the shit in my Versace, chain reactions 'til my feet swell in 'em
Gold digger, deep pussy, I park the CL in it
Never pay for pussy, just pay for meals just to be fair with her
I hit the breaks, but wait, the light 'bout to change
Realizing what I'm driving and how my life 'bout to change
When I die, go to TV Johnny and ice out the grave
I make these bitches sign contracts and write out they names
Shit, I learned from how Juanita tricked Mike out his change
Huh, my ex shed, I still ain't get the lights out her name
The Feds want the whole BSF, wiped out the game
'Cause what the grams cost, I been getting twice out in Maine
My watch look like a lighthouse, that's right, I'll explain
Blue faces, and I ain't have 'em bring the price down to pay
I had some young ninjuhh slide through with pipes 'round your way
Have 'em posted up with sticks like it's a strike 'round your way
Uh, you can only judge me by who you see me with
I turned a deuce to a six, did Houdini tricks
Tell these ninjuhh keep my name out they greedy lips, uh
'Cause they don't want no static with Griselda by Fashion Rebels
The Butcher, ninjuhh"

I never said these words in my car by myself before

Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about the fight in the dog.  

"Earth" without "Art" is just "Eh"

- Street artist

“Proper preparation and planning prevents poor performance’; but, above all, remember to just go out and enjoy whatever event you have signed yourself up for – even if it’s dodging punches from a 100kg opponent!" - British Army adage

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL