Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:12:14
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

''We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ― DrSeuss

Def weird me...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $53,333 Tip

"And I know now better than before. I don't know Lord, I don't know what I'm lookin' for." - Lost Dog Street Band

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"If nothing else, believe in your own heartbeat"

Me, just now. Right he'yuhh

Forgive your youngerself, believe in your current self, create your future self.

BEC on duhh 'gramm

just because you paranoid,   it doesnt meen they are not out to get you

Because another Monday is upon us... Some kind words for you all.

“Coming to you this Monday morning to remind you how awesome you are, and that you my darling… matter. After all, there’s only one of you in the whole world. Don’t waste one second trying to be like anyone else.”

Sara Blakely

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"The key is not the 'will to win'...everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important." - Bob Knight, the 2nd best college basketball coach to ever do it

Tuesday Inspirational Quote Thing:

We always hear how breakfast is the most important meal of the day but instead I would say that our thoughts in the morning can be our most important thoughts for the day! 

Courtesy of Jane DuBois, Good Morning Coffee Buddy

There are quite a few of them but one of them is one by Claude Chabrol :
Stupidity is infinitely more fascinating than intelligence. Intelligence has its limits while stupidity has none.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Totally on the Humday inspirational quote wagon today:

Recently I realized that I have already lived more of my life than what I have left, and somehow that made me even more determined than ever to make the most of my time.
Joyce Meyer, Seize the Day

This one will always stick with me. I make sure to remind myself of this as often as I can.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself."

- Robert Frost

Today's happy thoughts:

When we relinquish the punishing need for perfection - or, rather, let go of the fear of not being perfect - we find freedom, joy, and all the other good stuff we want in life. It’s time to stop giving up before we try.
Reshma Saujani

a quote from Kathleen Winsor

“The only genius that's worth anything is the genius for hard work.”
Kathleen Winsor

"The only good Nation is imagination" - Street artist

Either do it or get off the damn pot. 

“I see myself forever and ever as the ridiculous [person], the lonely soul, the wanderer, the restless frustrated artist, the [person] in love with love, always in search of the absolute, always seeking the unattainable.” - Henry Miller

"Some people go to bed at night thinking, 'That was a good day.' I am one of those who worries and asks, 'How did I screw up today?'" - Tom Hanks

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I *love* the Corps!

SGNT Apone : Aliens 

Wednesday vibes!!!

“Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”

– Marilyn Monroe

[In the end] "Will be but corpses dressed in frocks,
who cannot speak to birds or rocks."

- Gary Snyder

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL