Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 05:26:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 … [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35
“If you trust in yourself…and believe in your dreams…and follow your star…you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

Terry Pratchett
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Terry Pratchett,
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I quite like " The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."

Which is kind of like the old "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.

Terry Pratchett
Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in. When you are in your rocking chair talking to your grandchildren many years from now, be sure you have a good story to tell."
— Amal Clooney

If at first you don't succeed, give up and find something better to do with your time. What is wrong with you, anyhow? Do you want to waste your entire life trying to ice skate uphill? No, of course not. Find a realistic goal and quit being a dreamer, you child.

When life is really getting me down and I'm feeling pretty bummed out the wise words of my guardian angels comes to my mind. 

"Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck."

Church wants you on your place. Kneel, stand, kneel, stand. If you go for that sort of thing, I don't know what to do for you. A man makes his own way. No one gives it to you. You have to take it. 'Non serviam'.

I really like the quote "You are not me and I am not you but you and I are the same thing". For me, it's all about finding that balance between individuality and unity. We're all different, with our own quirks and personalities, but we're also part of this amazing human experience together. It's like we're all connected through our shared emotions, dreams, and struggles. It's about embracing our uniqueness while also recognizing that we're all in this crazy journey called life together. Anyway, that's just my take on it.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

"If I had ask the people what they wanted they would've said faster horses" - Henry Ford

Basically a great quote about how entrepreneurship is dependent on your vision to guide people to the next big thing rather than listening to the masses. Henry Ford was a horrible person and I am not admiring him per se but rather the levity of that particular quote.

"I have been most blessed by what was meant to destroy me." -Mira Hadlow

Some of our best lessons comes from the situations, people and experiences that happen during the worst times of our lives. So this touches a bit of reality into the world. Be thankful for the good stuff happening, even during the bad times because there is always something good that you are overlooking.

"If you trust in yourself. . .and believe in your dreams. . .and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy."

Terry Pratchett

If I had to choose one single quote to be my favorite that would be almost impossible. One of my favorites of all time is:

"Who's gonna carry the boats!"

~David Goggins

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's whether or not the dog has had a really fucked up day and at this point could not give two shits less whether or not he spent the rest of his life in prison on an aggravated murder charge, and you're just the asshole straw that broke the camel's back.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
I don't expect you to run but I'd like to see you walk fast.

"Listen, man, if I can become a CL and cyber like 3 prominent female mafioso at once you can do anything you set your mind to...Go out there & do it"  - Source unknown. 

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." —Dolly Parton
"My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." — Forrest Gump
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL