Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 00:12:11
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 … [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

“Thanksgiving is the holiday that encompasses all others. All of them, from Martin Luther King Day to Arbor Day to Christmas to Valentine’s Day, are in one way or another about being thankful.”

Jonathan Safran Foer

Happy Thanksgiving.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

And for today... 

God doesn't punish the wicked and reward the righteous. Everyone dies. Some die because they deserve to; others die simply because they come from Minneapolis. It's random and it's meaningless. (Mitch Leary)

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."

Mark Twain

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Tis the season to be jolly... fa la la la.. 

Deborah Whipp

“Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.”

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I have a few favorite inspirational quotes. Of my top three, this is my fav:

“Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” — Mark Twain

I have a few that I like and keep in my back pocket for days that I need them.. But one of my favorite one is:

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breath away"

“We plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.” — Ralphie, from A Christmas Story

My favorite Christmas movie

Merry ho-ho, ya filthy animals <3

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

playing with death is bad for your health all your homeboys are dead your the last one left when you reach for your gun I recommend you be quick don't freeze because if you do your gonna bleed

Report Post Tip
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.
Mine isn't necessarily inspirational but it gives me hope.

"I'd rather have 30 seconds of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."

From Steel Magnolias
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you're lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life."

- Carrie Ann Moss

"There's an old saying: that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things; your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that keep you whole. Those are the things to hold on to when you're broken."

Dunno if that's inpirational but it's a quote from Sons of Anarchy. I use it in all my characters profile.

I like it Kenny. Man I should rewatch that series.

Who said it? Jax?

my favorite quote would probably have to be " its better to be a warrior in a garden than be a gardener in a war" pretty good mindset to have in my opinion

Let him who have no sin cast the first stone.  

People who are amazing don't believe it, and people who need to be quiet talk too loud.

Self-confidence is distributed all wrong.

~RACHEL WOLCHIN

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Don't be too busy fighting alligators that you forget to clean the swamp

-Jelly Roll (lol)

I’ll go with a current single by shinedown. Always hard for me to pick a favourite, but thus is what’s in my head now:

The dead don't die, the heart still beats
Head held high, I haunt these streets
Life's killed me a hundred thousand times
You can try, you can try, but the dead don't die

Knock me down six feet deep
One more round, no reprieve
Life's killed me a hundred thousand times
You can try, you can try, but the dead don't die

-Zach Myers

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

From some rocky movie

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL