Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 11:16:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 … [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

"Do or do not there is no try" - Yoda 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Fredrick Nietzsche

Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.

-Jack Ma 

This is absolute horse shit. But its todays quite of the day so im including it. Basically, Sunshine will never arrive as it will never be the day after tomorrow. Yeah fuck you too Jack, thanks for nothin!

;)

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

-Voltaire?

-Evelyn Beatrice Hall?

Who cares. It's great. 

"The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” Wayne Gretzky

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

“Early success is a terrible teacher. You’re essentially being rewarded for a lack of preparation, so when you find yourself in a situation where you must prepare, you can’t do it. You don’t know how.” ― Chris Hadfield

Some people age like wine - others age like milk.

Without doubt the words of Winston Churchill:

“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity, the Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty”

Today we were unlucky, but remember we only have to be lucky once. You have to be lucky always.
I sent a nice email to a team of people that kick ass at work. One of the ladies responded with a message to me and a nice quote:

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Buy dirt, Find the one you can't live without, Get a ring, let your knee hit the ground, Do what you love but call itwork and throw a little money in the plate at church. Send your prayers up and your roots down deep, add a few limbs to your family tree, and watch their pencil marks and the grass in the yard. 'Cause the truth about it is, It all goes by real quick. You can't buy happiness but you can buy dirt.​​​​​​

There are so many but I think for today I would go with...

"Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman.

I think this is something many people are forgetting these days. They assume it as hate when people do not agree with them, and often that is not the case. Differences are important, how else do we grow as people?

Mine is “one owes respect to the living, to the dead one owes only the truth.” Buts its 3am and I can’t remember who said it. 

What's the most fetching thing that provokes people? A volcano? Fountains that dance? A pirate ship that sinks? Some other animated device or presentation? Is that as strong as mystery? Allure, intrigue, is much more powerful... It taunts you.

Steve Wynn

JTG and I really like this one... I dunno if it's inspirational, but it can be I guess.. "Now I know where I have you."

Mine will vary depending on situations, mood and the day. Tonight I think this one is the best summed up.

"Loving hard is my character trait. I'll never let the pain of my past ruin that for me in the future. I always come in with the best intentions. I always come in solid. How we end from there is on you."

-B. VIgil

To me this is the strength of not letting bad things erase the good things about you. No matter what don't let them make you cruel.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

― Thomas Edison

And another one...

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

~The Nature boy Ric Flair

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL