Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 09:16:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

It's continues but don't wanna spam it here. I love this one though. Think it's a great way to look at things
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid." i like this one, why lie way out of thing you did its easy to lie

"One very famous football club said to me two or three days ago 'whenever we have a problem we say 'what would the Everton board do because they always get it right?'" - Bill Kenwright, Chairman, genius, sociopath. 

Well if you live by the sword...you'll die by the sword. So it is what it is.
"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Oscar Wilde

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

"Beauty is the only thing that time cannot harm. Philosophies fall away like sand, creeds follow one another, but what is beautiful is a joy for all seasons, a possession for all eternity."

Oscar Wilde
"No better way is there to learn to love Nature than to understand Art. It dignifies every flower of the field. And, the boy who sees the thing of beauty which a bird on the wing becomes when transferred to wood or canvas will probably not throw the customary stone."

Oscar Wilde

Life is a journey not a race, enjoy every moment!

"Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul."

Oscar Wilde
"Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one."

Oscar Wilde
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'"
— Audrey Hepburn

Damn you daily hustle challenge!! I hope this is loongggggggggg enough for ya!!!!
"Beauty has as many meanings as man has moods. Beauty is the symbol of symbols. Beauty reveals everything, because it expresses nothing. When it shows us itself, it shows us the whole fiery-coloured world."

Oscar Wilde
"Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you."

Oscar Wilde
"Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more."

Oscar Wilde
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
— Walt Whitman

"Love Every Inch Of Yourself For You Are Enough & Your Sure As Heck Are Worthy"

- Myself :D

This one I found while watching the Robin Hood movie.

"Rise and rise again, until sheeps become lions".

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens."
— Mandy Hale

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

-Michael Jordan

“Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.”

-Bruce Lee

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL