Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 07:06:30
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 … [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35
David Goggins continuous saying of stop being a bitch. Although he's not trying to be funny, the shock value of the first time I heard it during a motivational speech was hilarious, yet true.

So the next time life has you down, your job is grinding you into the dirt, you're feeling low and ready to give up...stop being a bitch.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Don't stop when your tired, stop when your done.  Motivation will get you started, but habit will keep you going.  

“It’s vital to remember who you really are. It’s very important. It isn’t a good idea to rely on other people or things to do it for you, you see. They always get it wrong.”

Terry Pratchett
“Nanny’s philosophy of life was to do what seemed like a good idea at the time, and do it as hard as possible. It had never let her down.”

Terry Pratchett
Dont mess with the bull or youll get horns clasic right there.
“Anyway, if you stop tellin’ people it’s all sorted out afer they’re dead, they might try sorting it all out while they’re alive. ”

(Good Omens)

The one that absolutely speaks to me is: "Two plus two is fourMinus onethat's threequick maths"

I do not know why, but it completely changed my view of the world.

Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more.

Oscar Wilde
“But we are strong each in our purpose, and we are all more strong together.”
Bram Stoker

Currently my favorite quote is, "Whatever you must do today.Do it with the confidence of a 4-year old in a Batman cape."

Gotta go find my cape now!

I was a big fan of Yogi Berra quotes. He had a ton of them but for some reason I always loved this one

When you come to a fork in the road… take it. I love the idea of just pushing ahead.
“I’ve always believed no matter how many shots I miss, I’m going to make the next one.”
Jonathan Swift
“We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.”
CS Lewis
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." — Zig Ziglar
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Who needs action when you got words - Plateau by Meat Puppets

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Oscar Wilde
“Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” —Franklin P. Jones
And here I thought it was fat bottomed firls that made the world go round.
Sorry, speach impediment there. I obviously meant to say that it was fat bottomed girls that made this rocking world go round.
Never a truer word….

“A drunk man speaks with a sober tongue”

We have all been there, or at least experienced someone in that state.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL