Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:11:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

Get busy living or get busy dying  - Stephen King

Report Post Tip

We are here to make coffee metal... We will make everything metal... Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity!

Report Post Tip

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves ~ Robin Williams

Report Post Tip

An old friend is better than two new friends

Report Post Tip

CALVO TURPIVS EST NIHIL COMATO- There is nothing so contemptable as a bald man with hair. (Old Latin way of saying don't pretend to be something your not)

Report Post Tip

We don't beat the Grim Reaper by living longer, we beat the Reaper by living well and living fully, for the Reaper will come for all of us. The question is what do we do between the time we are born and the time he shows up. It's too late to do all the things that you're gonna kinda get around to.

Randy Pausch

Report Post Tip
“You can get more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word.” ~ Al Capone
Report Post Tip

“When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.”
—Erma Bombeck

Report Post Tip

Do as I say, not as I do.

-God

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I pity the fool - B.A.Baracus

"L'état c'est moi // I am the State." - Louis XIV, the Sun King. 

Report Post Tip

“Space is for everybody. It’s not just for a few people in science or math, or for a select group of astronauts. That’s our new frontier out there, and it’s everybody’s business to know about space.”– Christa McAuliffe

Report Post Tip
“Moo!”
-Interrupting Cow

Cows run away from the storm while the buffalo charges toward it - and gets through it quicker. Whenever I’m confronted with a tough challenge, I do not prolong the torment, I become the buffalo.     

Wilma Mankiller

Report Post Tip

Ice cream is the perfect buffer, because you can do things in a somewhat lighthearted way. Plus, people have an emotional response to ice cream; it's more than just food. So I think when you combine caring, and eating wonderful food, it's a very powerful combination.     

Jerry Greenfield

Report Post Tip

'you'll get all the sleep you need when you're dead'

Report Post Tip

"If you at first don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you."

Report Post Tip

“God is cruel. Sometimes he makes you live.”
― Stephen King

Report Post Tip
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

“I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face but with words.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL