Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 12:44:01
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

"The best revenge is massive success." – Frank Sinatra

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

When this thing hits 88 miles per hour, your gonna see some serious shit!

They say there is no gain in revenge but only fun. At least I’ll gain fun =p

Now this is funny. For all the sarcastic people out there. 

“Sarcasm doesn’t get you anywhere”
Me: Well it got me to the Sarcasm World Championships in Peru in 98
“Really?”
Me: No

For what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

I’m so p,eased this thread has been released from thread prison! I always felt it was a nice thread, lots of people enjoy quotes! Here’s Winston Churchill with a quote about quotations…

“It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.” — Winston S. Churchill

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
one of my favorites is " a lost cause is the only cause worth fighting for" Walt Whitman

"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude", from Zig Ziglar, is one of my favorite quotes. 

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Whenever I feel weak or afraid I just think of this:

"Last thing I will say is that there once was a person named CommissarKuku. See, Kuku is known as a troll around these parts. He's been pissing people off for at least a decade. He gets on the streets and starts spewing shit and then people get triggered. He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits"

Friendly reminder…

Please remember to attribute your quote to the original person to say/write it, or they’ll shut this thread down again and ill be sad :(

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

"People  think that because they are on a street corner or in a place outside their home  that the other person on the other side of their perception  doesn't have feelings or shouldn't becasue it is not their perception. There is still a human being on the other side of  your perception." - BelleCorsica

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

“If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” - Ian Watson

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Technology needs to be equipped with sensors that register damage to the unit. Then I could reason with them more. 
Feowyr

“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” – Josh Billings

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
"All I Have In This World Is My Balls And My Word, And I Don't Break 'Em For No One!" Tony Montana

Hustle until your haters ask if you're hiring.

That one was a little short so let's try this one.

“I'd rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5"

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL