Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:14:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite Insirational Quote? Started by: Father_OMalley on Jan 15, '19 03:35

"Is it a question of money?" - Billy_Russo, extract from his conversations with local planners over the construction of the Chicago Stadium Ice Rink. Plans were ultimately successful. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Maya Angelou
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

H. Jackson Brown Jr.

A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.

-William Arthur Ward

If the Earth gets hit by an asteroid, it's game over. It's control-alt-delete for civilization.

-Bill Nye

"Kiss me on the mouth or don't kiss me at all." - HeadCoach, once Godfather of "Mug City" Detroit, now on display in the Museum of Natural History.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” — Albert Einstein

It kinda sums it all up in a nutshell.
"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Marie Curie
If you fall, then try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, then you can get up.

something someone told me once that kinda stuck. 

“I cannot express how important it is to believe that taking one tiny—and possibly very uncomfortable—step at a time can ultimately add up to a great distance.”

always set yourself small, obtainable goals. that lead up to your end goal. Go at it step by step

"I didn't read your newspaper" - Gillian, right after reading the newspaper and replying about it in the thread. 

be free and die free one best sayings if man ant free need fight be free every one need be free rest my life if you start life you should be free

Ever since I came across this one it sticked with me - “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
― Pablo Picasso

Organized crime related it'd be "If there is a will, there is always a way my friend" ~ Richard Kuklinski

"You call this the Chicago Stadium? I see the ice, but where's your hot dog roller?" - Every customer when Dick_Grayson managed the Chicago Stadium (unsuccessfully). 

It is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.

I do not remember were I heard it. But I think it’s pretty cool

Fear exists in the one place you can never escape: your mind.

-Minus

The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship.

~Amelia Earhart

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King Jr.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Even my biggest enormous strap-on dildo wasn't proportionate enough for this hooker's huge floppy vagina" - Gillian, in a suggestion about changing the MIA prompt.

It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.

~David Attenborough

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite Insirational Quote?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL