Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:10:40
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

really lovely sunset on a beautiful autumnal day.

Report Post Tip
It is a nice fall day here in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
19c and only a lite breeze to end a wonderful day.
Report Post Tip

The wind is blowing heavy ,the sun is blood red and a feeling of doom is in the air, ah the VP debate is tonight

Report Post Tip

utterly miserable

been raining non stop since midnight last night, flood warnings everywhere.

Report Post Tip
Ready for the hot weather to be officially over and looking forward to chilly mornings where hoodies are a must to stay warm. Means fires in the pit and relaxing evenings on the weekends.
Report Post Tip

In Idaho, it's pretty moderate for this time of the year. Highs of about 70 and low of 30, haven't seen any snow yet... although we've had it listed  as possible in the weather forecasts.... leaves are all starting to fall off... but super colorful right now.

Report Post Tip

It’s very cold today, actually turned on the heating. 

Report Post Tip

Today is pretty rainy and gusty again. Yesterday was better but still, autumn is here and winter is only two months away. Sad shit.

Report Post Tip

It's very cold and windy. I had to start wearing layers, which usually isn't the case this time of year. 

Report Post Tip

IT was super foggy today, was hard to deliver packages a work

Report Post Tip

It’s still very cold. It’s only four degrees Celsius right now and I am not too sure how I feel about it. Must find my boots and other winter stuff. It totally skipped autumn. What the fork?

Report Post Tip

We're getting hit by a tropical storm. Nothing too dangerous but we expect rain for at least a week or two. Love it cause we've been at 35°C for too long now, we can finally enjoy the lower 20's :D

Report Post Tip

We are just starting to head into summer so although the snow is still capping the peaks of the mountains, the water in the sea is now starting to get warm enough to swim in after work

Report Post Tip

It is warmer today, and not so windy. I walked around for a bit outside and it was nice. 

Report Post Tip

Its currently still mid to low 70's but its starting to get colder and colder in the morning. I wish it would go ahead and drop down to the 60's and 50's.

Report Post Tip
Winds are going crazy, we lost power 3 days ago and today its another windy day.
Report Post Tip
It’s super sunny right now. Gotta be 85 degrees out there

It was raining before. I don’t like the rain only while I sleep. Then raining is not so bad. I love the sun. Bit while I’m in the shade. The shade makes it super nice. The sun that is. I love the night also
Report Post Tip

bloody brass monkeys today, winter rolling in suddenly

Report Post Tip

It has been pretty decent here and now we have 5 days of storms coming. As much as I love the rain and storms I really don't want it right now. A nice 68 degree sunny day would be perfect. 

Report Post Tip

cloudy and cool here today, wanted to go out on the boat but there is a small craft advisory so thats a no go 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL