Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:21:43
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

We are under a heat wave. It sucks so much. I really hope it starts to cool down just a little.

Report Post Tip

Today's weather was stupid and all over the place, when I woke up it rained like crazy, then it shifted to cloudy, then it rained a bit more, then it was sunny for a couple of hours, then back to cloudy, then rained again,  just pick one already!

Report Post Tip
Today is it windy here and a little cloudy.
The temperatur is around 18 degric and okey
Report Post Tip

Right now very much rain and sun in sight.

The world had gone up and down and hope all are aware of this and take all action they cna coming years to come.

Report Post Tip

The weather is perfect now. warm during daytime and cool during nights so that I can sleep. Only thing left now is to wait for winter to come.

Report Post Tip

Ah yes well the weather where i am at the moment is an overcast day, was pissing rain all morning but looks like its clearing up a bit so i am hopefully able to get some laundry out to dry sometime today .. :p

Report Post Tip
The weather in oregon i beautiful at the moment time for more barbecues lovely weather.
Report Post Tip

Today it looks like its going to be sunny and calmed, but not too warm out in the sea.

But you never know out here if it stays like that all day or not.

It can fast get more windy and a lot off waves, start to rain 

Report Post Tip

Weather here in Denmark right now is pretty gray. Very boring. But also kind of windy. Looks like it could rain at any time. But it's okay because I'm inside :D

Report Post Tip
Aye man it’s hot as hell out here. Been sitting at 90 degrees for the past couple weeks no rain just dry and hot . I need that fall weather ASAP
Report Post Tip

It's raining frogs. I think it might be a sign of the end times.

Report Post Tip

Today's weather was a bit strange.

It started sunny, during noon hot with a lot of humidity.

About 4p.m there was a short rain time and when i drove back home there was an amazing sunset.

Report Post Tip

It's darker than dark, some might call it night?!?!?

Report Post Tip

Today's weather was very british. 

Dark then sunny then dark then sunny then dark and a bit sunny.

I have had to change from trousers back into shorts numerous times while sat at this computer.

If this is what global warming has wrought then we have been sold a lie. I was at least expecting full shorts weather.

Report Post Tip
It’s hot humid and stormy today ! We have a tornado watch for a few more hours . It’s okay tho because we need rain out here !
Tomorrow will be decent weather ! I’m excited
Report Post Tip

Tornado warnings to the south of me.  Storm is headed in my direction.  Sure hope everyone stays safe.

Report Post Tip

It was a dark and stormy night. Snoopy was hard at work, pecking keys on an old IBM Selectric typewriter atop his rustic doghouse. The latest masterpiece he was composing involved an aeronautic dogfight in which his trusty Sopwith Camel would engage that pesky Red Baron in a final battle and shoot him down in a terminal hail of lead. 

Report Post Tip

It's hot out. Too hot. Not the fun kind of hot where you're being hugged but a wet hot like you're melting and can't do anything about it.

Report Post Tip
Today the weather has been really hot for the first time in a while, I might go to the beach and enjoy myself.
Report Post Tip

the sun is out today in the uk, makes a change from the usual rain.

i just hope it lasts, usually feels like summer is only like 2 weeks long nowadays

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL