Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 21:29:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Well here it's raining almost every day and lightning but the thunder seems to shake the ground something fierce so it's kinda scary at times like something out of a horror movie or some biblical thing.

Report Post Tip

The weather has no consistency at the moment, amazing sunshine for the day or two and then out of nowhere a rainstorm for a few days

Report Post Tip

It is a Yo Yo hear. Goes hot as Hell then nice then very wet, then Hot and Humid and it is never what they say it will be in advance.

Report Post Tip

Humid ,wet and raining     ,i love the summer beatter

Report Post Tip

Hot, Humid, and currently awaiting for tropical depression Sixteen to become a hurricane and get it over with.

Report Post Tip

It is a strange summer. Some days are really nice. Temperature like normal in a summer, but then it starts raining again.

Surprisingly I dont like rain.

Report Post Tip
The weather has been extremely gloomy our, fog, cold, not much sunshine.. but I guess that's shitty San Francisco weather for you
Report Post Tip

My weather is great right now. It isn't hot and not rainning right now, only a little sunny.

Report Post Tip
Weather today has been awesome, exactly how I like it. It’s been bright and sunny, with the chill of autumn arriving in the air. Nice, cool and bright. Plus, the leaves are all starting to change color 🙂
Report Post Tip

It is always hot and rainy here, occasionally dodging a hurricane or two lol, we probably get maybe a day or two of semi cold weather here but that is about it. You can see the true Floridians when you see people break out the sweaters in 40/50 degree weather haha.

Report Post Tip

the weather is very good here today with sun and around 20 degres and looking like its going to be like that all day 

Report Post Tip
Been an odd summer. In July, there were only 10 days where it didn’t rain. That is unheard of where I live.
Report Post Tip

It's miserable but still very humid here in England, August for you. Better than blazing sun I suppose, I can never get anything done in it!

Report Post Tip

just started cooling off a bit ,but the summer has been like a rollercoaster at times. just gets hotter and hotter..  

Report Post Tip

The weather outside is gloomy, overcast and chance of showers. It’s alright though because I’m over the fucking heat, so, it’s definitely quite welcome. 

Report Post Tip

For the first time since June we are enjoying more than three days without blistering sun and high temps beating our immortal souls to a pulp. It's a nice change. Now, if the wind would stop so the fires inland could be brought under control that would be just dandy. 

Report Post Tip
Weather started off raining this morning. Lunchtime was dry then by tea time I was at the beach with the sun beating down on me. Right now the skies are clear and no sign of rain. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day!
Report Post Tip
Finally got some rain today. Area is on fire with all the wildfires nearby and in the province. Most the time you can’t tell what the weather is due to smoke. But can actually see sky and clouds after the rain today. Rain also helped the fires too!
Report Post Tip

83 degrees, smoke from the forest fires in Canada cover the sky. Lovely day

Report Post Tip

The weather has been bloody hot but luckily its gonna start cooling down soon

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL