Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 22:10:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Well it was quite cold lately but now it starts to get a bit warmer again and change between this warm weather and the cold breezes very weird.

Report Post Tip

We have been really lucky with the hurricanes on the Gulf Coast.  We have had three major ones just miss us. 

Report Post Tip
well here been raining for 2 days non stop crae
Report Post Tip
Today its clouded and cold, looks like it will be raining later today but hopfuly it want so that we can take a long walk in the woods
Report Post Tip

Still sunny weather here, despite the october 11th. There are people who still go to the beach though.

Weather forecast says rains, but they fail to predictions.

Report Post Tip

Sunny and hot weather as usual. but with some wind that cool you with a little breeze. Hopefully it will be colder in the coming days as the winter is coming.

Report Post Tip

Starting to get a bit chilly.  Although the leaves are at peak for color at the moment.  Great time to be outside.  

Report Post Tip

The weather at this moment is 4 degrees C with light rain.

Report Post Tip
Beautiful really especially for the time of year where usually it’s pretty cold already.
Report Post Tip

Windy cold raining cold. 

Report Post Tip

Still sunny weather here, despite the october 12th. There are people who still go to the beach though.

Weather forecast says rains, but they fail to predictions.

Report Post Tip

cold, windy and nipple perkin!

Report Post Tip

It's unseasonably warm and dry so far this week. It's currently 18 degrees Celsius without a cloud in the sky and very little wind to speak about.

I'm sure it'll change soon though!

Report Post Tip

Mornings start out cold and rainy, around 11am the sky starts to clear out, 2-5 its hot as hell. And than around the evenings it gets cold and rainy again.

Report Post Tip

Well the last two weeks have been that perfect time of year where its sunny, but can have the windows open all day. No A/C no heat. This week is hotter than I care for and next week will be cold...

Report Post Tip
The weather is some shit . I just want to live in a place where it’s not to cold and not to hot . Need it to stay around the 70’s . Hoodie weather is the best . All this other shit gots to go .
Report Post Tip
The weather has been hot and sunny for months now! I am ready to move on to fall and have sweatshirt weather , cool weather 😁
It’s been way too hot of a summer this year!!!
Report Post Tip

After an entire month of nothing but rain for July, we're finally experiencing a length of high temps, sun and humidity, but we're still getting pop-up showers from time to time. Pretty sure my backyard won't dry until it freezes.

Report Post Tip

Hot, hot, hot. Not even as hot as the rest of my country, but I can't bare such temperatures. I'm so glad we have air conditioning here.

Report Post Tip
Last week was dreadful and not worthy of august!! But this weekend it has been wonderful and sunny. Perfect for outdoor activities like kayaking and doing a bbq, yay!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL