Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:28:33
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Update on the weather part two. It is still raining. It’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow as well but I have to run to the store so we’ll see how that goes
Report Post Tip

It's been raining a lot here lately. It's 90F but with this east coast's humidity it feels much worse than that. Just all around muggy...

It's not predicted to rain today though so maybe I'll be able to mow! :)

Report Post Tip

kind of a weird summer day dull rainy and slightly warm. its one of those too warm to wear a jacket and you get drenched if you dont. welcome to england

Report Post Tip

It was a stunning 26c today, lifted my mood as the kiddos had a water fight, I'm looking forward to floating in the river soon! Subsisted skin here I come good bye paleness 

Report Post Tip

Welp hurricane Henri just passed by and is about to make landfall in NY. Sky is cloudy rain is on and off and seas are choppy.

Report Post Tip
English weather sucks! Our summer has been such a wash out, we had a week or so of really hot weather the rest of the time it's been overcast and even so much rain we have had local flooding.
Report Post Tip

the weather here is remarkably strange the forecast is cloudy with a chance of meatballs, so grab an umbrella and a fork :)

Report Post Tip

Its looking good here, hopefully it continues for my family break coming up over the weekend.  I cannot face the amount of dirty washing the kids and husband produced last time we enjoyed 4 days away in the rain :/

Report Post Tip

After a long period with a lot of shifting weather, the last days have been nice and sunny. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Its hot and humid, partly cloudy right now. I hope it cools down but unfortunately it will continue to heat up as it gets later in the day.

Report Post Tip

Right now its a little warm outside not miserable because of the breeze but still pretty shitty overall...I can't wait for a good storm to roll in one day.

Report Post Tip

The moment you step into the sunlight you are instaneously wet. One every part of your body and you begin to fry.

Report Post Tip

My weather has been pretty miserable. It’s been humid and in the 90s for as long as I can remember. 
I could really go for a break 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It's been so hot and muggy recently. I wish we could just have a nice storm and move on already.
Report Post Tip

The summer is not that good this year. Temperature is okay, but not that spectacular. I only wish it would stop  raining that much.

Report Post Tip

It was a decent 70 degrees today but it's supposed to get up to almost 90 this weekend. Fuck the heat gimme that 60s breezy day anyway. 

Report Post Tip

Today it is supposed to rain, but for now thank goodness it's a bit sunny. 

I hope it stays this way.. At least when I'm going outside xD

Report Post Tip

Too early to tell what the weather is gonna be like.. I dont trust the weatherman either, but if I had to guess, 55-60 degrees partly cloudy. Gotta love SF weather.

Report Post Tip

Very Hot makes me not want to go outside unfortunately i don't have that privilege so wish me luck as I enter the inferno.

Report Post Tip

Not only is it slightly hotter then hell (90f./32c), but last night it deluged rain, so it's sauna levels of humid.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL