Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 13:46:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Today was a beautiful day.  Mid 70's and sunny.  Took in a baseball game with my son.  Was a great day.

Report Post Tip
It was amazing out here today, no humidity and just awesome. Kind of a welcomed sight, can feel summer dwindling down.
Report Post Tip
We are sitting pretty good for this time of year.
Not much rain this summer at least i liked that.
Now let's see what fall brings us.
Report Post Tip

We are finally getting rid of the hot weather and it has cooled down a bunch. Rained a bit last night which helped cool things further.

Im happy its getting cooler but sad to see summer ending as trees are starting to loose leaves already.

Report Post Tip
Perfect right now. Good fall weather. No humidity. 60 degrees at night.
Report Post Tip
It is hot humid sunny bright day, a tough one for ones doing outdoor jobs,
Report Post Tip

Perfect baseball weather.  It was 85 degrees, with a nice soft breeze.  I got to watch over 3 hours of ball just to see the nephew pitch one inning made up of 11 pitches... lol  He did do well though and the coach was quiet happy.  He was throwing in the low 80's and the coach believe he will be high 80's by the end of the year!

Report Post Tip
Hot and heavy (humid). The humidity is so bad sometimes it feels like the air is damp. It rains most of the time anyway but even when the weather is nice the humidity is crazy
Report Post Tip
Weather was almost all the summer not very good. Since 2 september the "summer" started here in the netherlands. So a few days at the beach are in close range. Finally. :)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's getting warmer thankfully I'm really looking forward to summer just floating in the river 

Though it's still bipolar... one minute it's cold next minute it's hot

Report Post Tip

Well, the weather is a bit dull here in the UK but it is also a bit warm. No doubt we will probably get some rain later on with sun following and maybe some snow! Who knows these days.

Report Post Tip

at the moment as best as it can be not too hot not cold....nice 26 celsius degrees, great for enjoying cup of coffee outside

Report Post Tip

It's finally starting to feel like fall, which is a much welcome change. Being broiled alive anytime I left the house was starting to get pretty old..

Report Post Tip

Seems like fall is almost here. Cooled off quite a bit. Somewhat foggy though, but doesn't feel particularly humid. 

Report Post Tip

weather currently is very hot, shame it was not this weather a few weeks ago when i was on holiday :( i think it will stay hot for atleast the rest of the week so enjoying the sunshine while i can

Report Post Tip
Summer finally arrived a couple of days ago, it is forecast to last until tomorrow with autumn arriving on Thursday. With an overdeveloped sense of humour summer waited until the end is the school holidays to put in an appearance
Report Post Tip

today it looks like the weather is going too be very good, a lot of sun and very warm to be in September 

they talk about a warm record for this mount, up to 26 degrees so need to walk the dog before it gets to warm 

Report Post Tip

the weather here kinda crazy these days, its hot and dry some times humid in the morning, at night, late night it can be little cold sometimes :3

Report Post Tip

Actually the weather here in Romania is been messed up, instead of the warm autumn beginning we usually have, the mornings and nights are really really cold and the midday is warm and sunny. I wouldn't be surprised even if torrential rains start. 

Report Post Tip

Last night was hot, seems that today is going to be another hot day, making the most of it though.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL