Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 01:53:55
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Currently the UK is experiencing a freak "Heat-Wave" in September. I'm not sure how I feel about this, because my apartment is far too warm for me to comfortably wear pants, but also the sunshine is nice. I assumed I'd not see the sun until May. 

Report Post Tip
30 degrees it's even better weather then it was the whole Summer. But now I have to work again and can't enjoy it anymore
Report Post Tip

It poured like crazy here the past 2 days but right now it's very sunny. Gotta say I prefer the rain when I'm working from home, just feels cozier!

Report Post Tip

Today has seemed to be even hotter than yesterday, not sure how but we're in middle of autumn, please start to get a little bit colder. Not cold, just more chilled.

Report Post Tip
Generally foggy and cool in the morning and this week its been in the low 70's in the afternoon. A bit of smoke from some fires too.
Report Post Tip
Today the sun shines now and then, but cumulus clouds are gradually developing and especially this afternoon there is a chance of fierce showers. Hail, thunderstorms and a lot of rainwater are also possible. It will be 22 to 24 degrees. During the weekend the light will be changeable with sun, clouds and showers. With 19 to 22 degrees it is slightly less warm. After the weekend it will be warmer again.  It is dry in many places this morning and every now and then the sun shines. In the northeast there will be showers, locally with thunder, but it will be dry quite quickly there too. Clouds will increase in the course of the morning and later the chance of a shower rises again in the south and southeast. The weak southerly wind increases to moderate and turns to the southwest. The temperature rises quickly again and at 11:00 it is 19 to 21 degrees.  This afternoon there will be showers in many places. These showers can sometimes be fierce and accompanied by thunderstorms, hail and locally a lot of rainwater in a short time. The sun also shines in between the showers. Check our radar regularly, because the showers are spread across the country. One place gets several showers, while it remains dry a few kilometers further. The northwest will remain as good as dry this afternoon. The southwest wind is weak to moderate and it will be 21 degrees at the sea and 22 to 24 degrees elsewhere.  Tonight showers will still pass over the country, but the showers will decrease in number and intensity and it will also gradually become dry from the west. Tonight it will be dry in most places, but there is a chance of a shower along the west coast. There is little wind and therefore there is a chance of mist or fog. It cools down to 14 to 16 degrees.
Report Post Tip

It was starting to get less hot for a bit so I was starting to get hopeful but then we got blasted with full on ass sweating weather. I hate it here sometimes.

Report Post Tip
Weather here in the netherlands is in september better then in july and august. Pretty warm intel now and a few beachdays i have enjoyed. So its oke here. Autumn may begin in december
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Depends on how many hurricanes come my way. :D today though it's bright and sunny and hot and humid :$
Report Post Tip

Today it was extremely boooooooring weather. No sun whatsoever and gray all day long.

If it had been at least a few minutes of sun I'd be happier.

Report Post Tip

the weather's fine here now, as some are having a few problems with it but there is nothing you can do about it so all you can do is hope that nothing happens out of the ordinary where you are

Report Post Tip
Here in The Midwest we get all 4 seasons. Right now it is beautiful out. 80 degrees and sunny. Ani e breeze. It is real nice outside. Usually the summer is real hot and muggy and the winter is deathly cold lol.
Report Post Tip

Fucking biblical rain. Like 2 months worth of rain in 13 hours. Good old British weather for you 

Report Post Tip

It's relatively cool tonight, and clear. Not humid or anything. Hopefully, it stays this way through the weekend. 

Report Post Tip

Right now it's perfect weather the entry of fall the nice crisp feeling in the air the coolness and you know right around the corner the leaves are gonna start falling you're gonna get that feeling again

Report Post Tip
I live in Qatar. Every day is the same. I look outside and it's sunny. I've not seen rain in nearly two years
Report Post Tip
Today it is often cloudy and there is sometimes some light (moist) rain or a shower. Sometimes the sun shines too. It will be 19 to 22 degrees. On Sunday, the weather picture looks a bit more friendly. The sun shines regularly and in most places it remains dry. It will be 19 to 22 degrees again. After the weekend the weather will (temporarily) become warmer, but the chance of showers will increase again from Tuesday.
Report Post Tip

it is huracine season.

so high winds no much rain.

Report Post Tip

Fall is in the air, all the leaves are still green but that probably won't last too much longer.  Might rain later today, the fall showers are part of what I like about the season. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The weather out here in Cali is finally cooling down a little bit and with all these fires, it's needed.  I'm hoping to get some kind of rain out here, but minus the flooding.  All in all, the weather is crazy

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL