Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 01:18:26
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Autumn is here.

We've taken  jackets and blankets out of closets.

If this weather continues plus heating oil prices rising, we're going to have a hard winter.  

All good, little cold didn't harm anyone. We need it as well.

Report Post Tip
The weather has been hotter than usual! I am really wanting the cool fall weather ! I want to be able to wear sweaters!
I miss scarfs and jeans ! Boots and being able to do my make up without it sweating off of me !
Come on fall hurry up !
Please
Report Post Tip

Its going back and forth between summer and fall temperatures. Night times have gotten much colder though which is nice!

I dont like sleeping when its crazy hot.

I will be glad when its permanent fall weather, complain when its winter and be fine again in Spring.

Report Post Tip

Todays weather was actually really nice when I did my 9 mile run. Since its autumn here, then the whole landscape and its colors are amazing.. it was really really beautiful to make that jog today. Let hope it will stay like that for few weeks :)

Report Post Tip

rainy but nothing the uk isnt used to. i wish it snowed more tbh

Report Post Tip

Despite all the rain and wind, it is rather warm for being october. I have seen people walking around with shorts. Who knows, maybe we will have a warm christmas 

Report Post Tip

It was a bit chilly, but then it warmed up during the day... Generally, kinda just smelling like the Fall though... The leaves are turning. 

Report Post Tip

weather today is 70 degrees and sunny. perfect weather. wish everyday could be like this. Fall is the best season of the year by far. I hate summer and i hate winter 

Report Post Tip
It's getting cold now, I rarely open the AC now, but I don't don't wear a shirt when I'm walking around home :3
Report Post Tip

It was a stellar day. 80 degrees and sunny. Rain tonight and a prediction for more rain through out the week.

Report Post Tip

Rain today. Rain tomorrow. Rained yesterday.

I feel like Ontario is drowning in rain. Its lovely though but it makes it difficult to want to be outside for any errands, as our weather is changing to colder. But damn its so pretty. Skies grey and the clouds are even gorgeous.

Report Post Tip
There is quite a bit of room for the sun and initially it is mainly dry. In the afternoon there will be some heavy showers in the west and northwest. The maximums are 16 to 19 degrees. Tuesday and Wednesday we still have to deal with rain, but from Thursday a drier and calmer weather type is on the program with room for the sun.
Report Post Tip
Today the weather is going to be better then this last days with less wind and less rain.
Cloudy most of the day but the sun is going to come inn the afternoon
Report Post Tip

Post a well thought out original reply in an Outside thread of appropriate length.

My weather got too cold to go camping. Fuck.

Report Post Tip
The day starts dry and first there are periods with sun. An area of ​​rain will pass over the country from the west in the afternoon. Clear skies and showers follow. The wind turns from south to south-west and can increase considerably, especially at the sea. It will be 15-17 degrees. Wednesday will be a showery day with still a lot of wind and a maximum of 15 degrees. A quiet and dry period will begin on Thursday. With sufficient sun, the temperature will rise to around 18 degrees on Friday and Saturday.
Report Post Tip

It has been raining for days now. And for some reason any time I think "I will pop to the shops!" it starts raining again even if it had stopped previously. The jokes are all true. ALL OF THEM. 

Report Post Tip

Did you move to Scotland Amelia? As that sounds like just any day here at this time of year tbh. Not that we can complain much this year as we had a fantastic summer. I love this global warming stuff as Scotland finally started to get decent summers. I mean sure, the world is dieing and all.. but decent summers are a fair price, no?

Report Post Tip

I like the weather this time of year. It's probably my favorite time of year. The air smells good, pollen dies down, as well as, the bugs. The temperature is usually comfortable and rain is at a minimum. All good things, I think.

Report Post Tip

Cold and rainy, just the way I like it, really. It means I stay inside, and I get to do what I want.

Report Post Tip

It's get colder and colder as the days go on. Going to be dealing with snow soon, I can feel it.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I like the snow though, so its okay.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL