Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 13:45:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

The weather here in the uk had been warm for the last few days but now its getting a lil chiller in the evenings

Report Post Tip

Its super hot during the day and normal at night. I keep hearing we will get a cold front but honestly I wont believe it until I see it. Or more like feel it.

Report Post Tip

Fucking terrible. Rain all the time and flooding. If it's not that it's the god damn heat.

Report Post Tip

today when I looked out the window it seems like its going to be some wind and clouded 

Its not going to be more then 12 to 14 degrees so the autumn is coming now

the next days are looking to be the same weather

Report Post Tip

It's starting to feel like fall a bit. Slight wind, and the leaves are falling. Not too cold or anything, but the summer's humidity is gone. 

Report Post Tip

Warmer than normal for this time of the year and now finally some rain, so I hope it does not go to hot and sticky in the next few days.

Report Post Tip

Weather here is a cross between Summer and Fall.  Summer does not want to give up so it rears up a few days and then lets fall have a turn.

I can deal with this all year actually as long as snow never shows up ;) 

Report Post Tip

Temperature is almost perfect 70s, no rain and best of all almost all the shoobies are back at home.

Report Post Tip

The weather here is quite boring. It rained earlier but it stopped as I was going home from work, so I can't complain. Still not the warmest though. Winter is coming!

Report Post Tip

You can tell that fall is coming because it is rainy damn near all day every day this week :(

Report Post Tip

It is amazing here today, had a nice storm push through last night. Well yesterday late afternoon and with it came cooler weather. Feels like a nice fall morning out there... makes me happy.

Report Post Tip

The usual British weather - changing every day, if not more often.  Today it's been sunny and warm....tonight the temperature will drop around 4am to quite cold.

Report Post Tip

Quite chilly today.  It rained all day yesterday thankfully putting an end to the drought I think but with it came the fall cold.  I was wondering when the 80 degree weather was going to end and I'm glad we got rain and now winter is right around the corner, with it the mountains of snow that usually follow.

Report Post Tip
Just started raining after what seems months minus the light shower every other week. Ready for the fall to stay and be gone with the heat.
Report Post Tip

Tempermental, it can't decide whether it wants to rain or not and if it wants to be hot or cold.

Report Post Tip
Today was sunny and 88. It was pretty hot outside so I can have time to go out and wash my car. It came out nice but then I looked at the weather in so it’s raining in the next two days
Report Post Tip

It is raining. A lot of raining, feels like the start of spring with all of this damn rain. Makes it a lot less warm outside though, so I'll take it.

Report Post Tip

It's africa going into the summer months, it's about to be hot as balls.

Report Post Tip

Weather is not too bad given its September. But not looking forward to the long and cold winter months ahead :/

Report Post Tip

weather here has been loverly the past few weeks its a nice change feel like summer has gone to fast thou back to cold now 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL