Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:29:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

This weekend was great mid 60's and 70. Tomorrow high 60's and sunny sounds even better though. I am ready!

Report Post Tip
Well last weekend we had 4 inches of snow. This Saturday I could have gone outside and worked on a tan.
A vast difference is what I'm telling you.....I love it here.... uncrosses his fingers....have to cover that lie.
Anyway we had a nice first weekend to November.
Report Post Tip
In Uk we have mixed weather lol
Report Post Tip

It was 66 degrees out here in Elkton Maryland which was warm for this time of the year....wish I played golf....

Report Post Tip

right now its close to snowing I have always been a fan of snow I really enjoy the look and silence that  the snow bfings and the smell in tge airr of fireplace going

Report Post Tip

Quite a nice sunny day today. Looks lovely. However, the sun can't fool me this time. I already been down my building to see my lad off to school and was smart to put on warm clothes. Its needed! Not cold cold but not exactly warm warm! Just right really! - That was the news of the weather in East London (Not Essexs!). 

Report Post Tip

And again and again is raining like hell, and it promised the whole week.. how da hell can you train like that while being outside?! Well like they say, its not the weather its the clothes you wear. Ahah! Well lets get rain protecting gear on then lol

Report Post Tip

We have honestly had the most beautiful weather. I think Indiana knows I will be leaving for Florida and it wants to make sure that I am prepared for the correct weather I will be experiencing. 

Report Post Tip

Abnormally warm for this time of year though it's going to be cooling down soon. Certainly gives some kind of credence to this global warming stuff. When I was growing up it'd be already cold by this time of year. Not freezing but cold enough, and no it's pretty much like spring weather somedays, fall on others, and winter even before it should be. Crazy times I guess..

Report Post Tip

Live in the very southern portions of the united states in Texas. Like deep south texas. Near the mexican border. It's november and we just had our first cool front with a high of 89 degrees F. that's how our weather is.

Report Post Tip

Cloudy with a chance of meat balls

Report Post Tip
It was a good day here. If you call rain sleet and some snow good.
Plus a cold ass wind, seemed like a prefect day to bury a friend.
At least there was no bugs out to bug us.
Report Post Tip

Raining cats and dog 😭

I just want to float in the river dammit, preferably alive... wettest spring yet! :(

Report Post Tip
Just a bit cold but no Rain at the moment so I'm oké with the cold.
Report Post Tip

Funny thing about the weather is that I was in the south of my country this weekend. Only 200 km from home. But the weather was nice there and less cold then when I came home.

Report Post Tip
Feels like winter has arrived early. Freezing cold but yet the sun is shining in the sky so strong you'd think it was summer.
Report Post Tip
It is super cloudy and windy probably going to rain soon 🌧️☔🌧️☔
Report Post Tip

Today was actually pretty decent one. I even saw some sun sneaking behind the clouds. But.. for tomorrows forecast we have again that stupid rain. Its like we're fucking living near Amazonas forest or something.. geezas lord.. but what can you do, man up.

Report Post Tip

How's my weather?  Rainy and a bit dismal.  But I still will not complain.  I always say "Better rain than snow".  Any day!

Report Post Tip

IT FUCKING

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL