Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:14:05
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
It is getting colder and I have just a small little heater to keep my house warm. I was suppose to be in a new house by now, so I wasn’t going to have to worry about not having heat.
Report Post Tip

Weather was shit yesterday.. it rained all day god damn it. I understand its autumn but daamn does it have to rain all the time :/ worst thing is that snow is coming soon and I dont even have my snow thres under yet lol well that'll be fun so see

Report Post Tip

I don't tend to feel the cold. Seems that is altering now I am getting older.. 

In short the weather gone colder, winter is coming. Nothing new really other than.. I feel its cold! 

Report Post Tip

the weather is always shite around here. especially in the fall. Rain, rain and more rain. But hey, there's always a plus-side to it. It makes for a good day to sit inside, have some wine and enjoy a Netflix show or two. Maybe some snacks as well to go with it.

Damn, now I dont feel like working anymore today haha, now I want to crawl under a blanket and watch some netflix.

Report Post Tip

today it was cold in the morning but the sun is comming up and help with the temp.

looks like it will stay like this the next days 

Report Post Tip

It is starting to get super cold out being in IL. I will admit though since my office is half the our IT server room, it is WAY colder in here then it is outside, freezing my ass off. 

Report Post Tip

I saw snow yesterday morning. It has started. The white nightmare is coming.. How sad :(

Report Post Tip

It's colder here in Memphis than it has been the last few years at this point of the year. We usually haven't been seeing cold temps (like 40 and below) until like January or February...it's started in November this year. It was 32 degree here this morning. This is a bad sign for winter.

Report Post Tip

It's pretty typical for the San Joaquin Valley, which is 30 degree dips.  It's around 50ºf (10ºc) at night and then it soars up to 75ºf-80ºf (23ºc-26ºc) during the day.  It's also the end of fire season, so we have some "overcast" days that are really smoke and smog.  

It's also autumn here on this hemisphere and the valley is already very dusty year round, but the trees begin to shed leaves and pollen again and the weather doesn't get cold enough to turn the leaves nice colours so everything is very dull.  Yellows and browns.  This is exacerbated by the pollen, so everything takes on a very grey/brown hue.  I washed my car YESTERDAY and it's all ready looking like I rolled it through a dirt pile. 

It's not all bad though, I make it sound bad, but it is, but I like the crisp evenings and the squirrel in my front yard is getting ready for winter, so I enjoy watching him run around the yard.  

Fall and Winter are bad times for me, so I try to find some things to enjoy! 

Report Post Tip
Raining all week. Getting quite cold now too.
Report Post Tip

It's pretty warm for the season.

There's a little fog, however, it's not spread everywhere. 

Staying indoors is a wise decision, unless you like walking into the humidity.

Report Post Tip

It's honestly hot enough to bake brownies here at the moment, a truly silly 37 celcius and with intermittent power outages staying cool is close to impossible. 

Report Post Tip

Weather is above the typical November weather and the weekend call 50-60 degrees with sun and some clouds.  I certainly cannot complain as there have been times when the snow is flying at this time and I sure am not ready for snow.  

Report Post Tip
It’s official hoody weather where I’m at. However I’m sure next week it will be time for shorts and T-shirt’s again. Hate the Carolinas weather.
Report Post Tip

I know that it is good enough to play soccer and piss of Europeans :D

But yeah, no sun, clouds, almost rain :(

Report Post Tip

today the wether is very good, the sun is up and there is not much wind.

looks like its going to be one of the warmest days in the last week 

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

Today has been raining the whole fucking day.. its just nightmare. Tomorrow should be exactly the same as today which means double nightmare. Autumn is beautiful but not today or tomorrow, especially when winter is coming.. all this damn rain.

Report Post Tip

I have to be honest, 

New Zealand weather is bipolar as heck.

Surprisingly tho, The sun has decided to let come and grace us with its warmth.

and i greatly appericate it, cause its meant to be going into summer for us.

We already had winter for way too long this year lol

Report Post Tip

it was quite sunny today. its still like a day from summer

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL