Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:16:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Its getting pretty cold here now. The long winter is coming unfortunately. 

It also gets super dark here now which makes me tired asf, annoying!

As long as it doesn't rain i'm ok:)

Report Post Tip
Melis.. why are your pants getting all salty? I wish we had snow, not cold enough yet. Since I'm working from home I don't mind a heavy snowfall this year.
Report Post Tip

The weather right now is very gloomy but I like gloomy it reminds me of times where I had fun as a kid out in the rain when it would rain I would go out there and stomping all the puddles

Report Post Tip

I live in Mersin/Turkey. And the Mersin is the one of the most high heat city in this country. Imagine people going outside to catch a photo when snow comes arround even while if they all at work/school etc. And right now it's 24*c at the morning. 

Report Post Tip
I live in Qatar. Weather is sunny all year round. Not seen rain in 2 years.
Report Post Tip
The automn has come here in the netherlands. Alot of wind and rain is comming at the end of the comming week. I prefer the spring but have to wait for 4 months
Report Post Tip
Today promises to be a beautiful sunny day, 
but gray weather is on the program for the days after that. 

It can sometimes splash. 

With 6-9 degrees it is quite cold. 

From Thursday it will be more changeable with a few showers, 
possibly with a winter character.
Report Post Tip

It's getting pretty cold lately.

We had a "mini" summer between 15th-20th November, but temperature went down very quickly.

No complaints, it's almost winter.   

Report Post Tip

Weather is fine! Days are astill over 16 nights get a bit cool down to 9. And during the day at 3pm I can tan in my gallery! Drink beer hear the POP sound of MRBOt only to go running to get a cred or kill a rogue! ;-)

Report Post Tip

It is very rainy here now. I don't like it. My socks get wet and it gets the insides of my shoes all mushy. I have to walk around with it and it makes my feet smell.

Report Post Tip
It's a really cold night, was raining slightly earlier. Its supposed to be insanely cold tomorrow night though... not looking forward to it.
Report Post Tip

The weather is totally destroyed now. Not easy to see what weather it is nowadays.

Thanks to all that has destroyd the earth, mankind is a great climat-destoyer for sure.

Report Post Tip

Currently freezing in south Texas. 55 degrees and us southern folk are covered up in multiple layers. Pretty sure this is what the Ice Ages were like. Not sure if we'll make it. I'll keep posting updates. If not...well..we didn't make it.

Report Post Tip

Oh damn its getting cold.. in South theres a lot of snowing but nothing in North yet. But it will be here soon thou.. fingers crossed x)

Report Post Tip

It is currently raining, which is a plus since it could be snowing. Thankfully I wont be driving in the weather so I don't care anyway. 

Report Post Tip
Tonight there will be broad clearings, but winter showers will also pass over the country. These showers can be accompanied by sleet, hail and locally also with sleet in the east and center. It can also become slippery in several places due to the freezing of wet road sections. The minimum temperature is between +2°C and -2°C. Over land the wind is weak and from a westerly direction. Along the coast and on the IJsselmeer there is a (fairly) strong north wind and can temporarily increase to strong to strong, 6-7 Bft.
Report Post Tip

We have strong winds for the last couple of days.

Fog as well.

Do you think it's going to snow?

Report Post Tip

It's cold out... I saw some flurries last night, but nothing that would stick... It's supposed to be like this all week. I'm not excited. 

Report Post Tip
And again the weather is completely shit. Raining all the time and alot of wind also. Comming week only wind and Rain. I hate the automn.
Report Post Tip

We are waiting for snow, it seems that we are going to have a snowy Xmas, gonna open gifts and throw snowballs and neighbors kids. Get of my damn lawn.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL