Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 06:57:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Absolutely Baltic this morning, plus when I woke up realised none of the radiators were on - boiler needed a reboot

Bbbrrrrrrrrr
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Raining
Report Post Tip

I cannot complain about the weather here in NW Ohio.  59 degrees, but rain heading this way.  I will even take the rain and still smile with temps like that for mid December :) 

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

Had roughly 8-10' of snow here in the U.P of michigan but today and tomorrow are high 50's so we are gonna end up losing the snow we do have, Sucks because we look forward to the snowmobiling up here

Report Post Tip

It is rainy but warm.
We had snow but it has already melted and temperature has gone up. Maybe we will have a green Christmas this year

Report Post Tip
Sadly now when were in winter and our weather is like autum. The climate really fool us all now
Report Post Tip
I reaaly want some snow so all corona could die faster. Lets see if we get a christmas without any cold and wonderful chistmas holiday
Report Post Tip

There is a chance of severe weather tonight.  With all the wind I will like I am in Kansas!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Still no snow sadly. Doesnt look like a white christmas is coming for this year. Heavy rain and high winds are all we keep on getting lately. Stupid bloody weather.

Report Post Tip

Its cold freezing in the morning and cold at night, preparing for snow and wishing it was summer 

Report Post Tip

The day starts with fog and mostly that means that there will be a little bit of sunshine this afternoon.

Looking forward to it.

Report Post Tip
Negative degrees, snowing, those kinda days you just want to stay in bed drinking ginger lemon tea with a spoon of honey & netflixing but instead you have go work outside and get a cold.
Report Post Tip

Not very cold, which is nice but we are dealing with a very high winds again. we have to watch to make sure none of our stuff blows away. Last time my parents lost a tree and part of their fence.

Report Post Tip

Craziest two days I have ever experienced in Minnesota.  At one point yesterday it was 50 degrees,  then a thunderstorm came through.  Tornadoes in December have never happened, until yesterday.  This morning it was 18 degrees and ice everywhere,  wind was crazy.

Report Post Tip
It's gray and cloudy and it's like that on the weekend. The temperature will be 8 to 10 degrees until Sunday. After the weekend, colder air will flow over our country and the temperature will drop. In the nights it freezes slightly, during the day it is 2 to 5 degrees.  Tonight it will be cloudy everywhere and in many places it will be misty and locally also foggy. The weak wind turns from west to north and it cools down to values ​​around 6 degrees.  This morning it will be gray and cloudy with little wind from the north. In many places it is misty and regionally there is also (dense) fog.  It will remain cloudy and misty in most places this afternoon. In the southeast, the sun can break through every now and then. There is little or no wind and it is a maximum of 9 or 10 degrees.  Also tonight and tonight it will remain mainly cloudy with fog and local fog. It could clear up in the north. The temperature drops, with little wind, to 6-7 degrees.
Report Post Tip

Cold and windy 30F Good weather for hockey!

Report Post Tip
About 8 degrees Celsius out, clear and still, lovely! Too cold for my car wash properly though.
Report Post Tip

It looks that we'll have a sunny day.

We're at 6 degrees Celsius and the time is 10 minutes to 10a.m

You need a coat if you want to go out, however, not very heavy wearing.

Report Post Tip

The day starts with fog and its kinda wet, but it doesnt rain, which is a plus of course.

Hopefully coming days the temperature lowers and we get a real winter.

Report Post Tip

Tonight, it's cold and rainy... Not too windy. The rain is sort of more of a drizzle, but there might be some hail. I can't really tell. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL