Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:54:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Cold, warm, wet, cold, blizzard, warm, snow, warm,rain, freeze, snow, warm, snow,  repeat.

Report Post Tip

How's my weather?

I don't know how to start. Describe the weather like an ordinary day or type my feelings for the Ukrainian-Russian crisis.

Dark and grey i see the "weather" for the poor people who are innocent and some "perfect guys" play on their backs.

Report Post Tip

The day started off to a slightly dreary start, then came the sun (huzzah!), then rain, then hail, then more rain....and now it's super sunny again! But windy. The weather cannot make up its mind today it seems.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hmm my weather!

Right now it's cloudy but i don't doub that will start a heavy rain very soon. We are having the summer's storms everyday. Lot rain, wind etc.

Report Post Tip

It's fucking cold again and I'm pissed. Gotta keep wearing layer and shit. It's windy too so just totally unpleasant. 

Report Post Tip

Well past couple days were cold af but yay we got snow again, just a light sprinkling mostly on the driveways and streets, our front sidewalk and back patio, but still pretty! 

The 12 degrees for most of the day wasn't so much fun but a nice fire made up for all that thanks to BrunoAccardo 's fire building skills :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip
I’be had the most beautiful day up here in the mountains while skiing. Nothing but clear sky and sunshine and -5ish degrees. Absolutely perfect. Let’s do it again tomorrow.
Report Post Tip
A tad better then the last time I posted here. Yesterday happened to be quite beautiful, without the wind it was indeed charming. Fast forward to today and it’s like we’re in a deep freeze. Well Atleast there is no snow, as quite clearly we have run out of space to put it all!. Hope the weather where everyone else is a tad more charming!
Report Post Tip

It's cold again... There was a little snow... but it didn't stick. It's windy too, and it all sucks. Hopefully it's warmer soon... but meh. 

Report Post Tip

It was only 27 degrees when I got up this morning.  Fitting for the 27th of February though!  It's 54 degrees now and all the snow has been melting quickly.

Report Post Tip

Finally got some good weather recently! All the snow cold has gone away, and we had no clouds or nothing. It got hot pretty fast and any leftover snow is essentially melted at this point.

Report Post Tip

Same as it is every day, week, month and year - cold, damp, wet and windy. Wish I could say that's the worse, but it probably describes half of our Summer also.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Absolutely frigid today. Extremely cold.

Report Post Tip

For winter, it's not so bad, I suppose. Today started out in the upper 20's moving into the lower 50's before cloud cover showed up. It was supposed to be mid-60's and sunny all day. Now , mind you, mid-50's is normal for this time of year. But, then again, this is the Southwest. And tomorrow we are expecting to hit the 70's. Lovely. -_-

Report Post Tip

Just happy it isn't heavy wind now. Its raining alot though, but that's normal for this time of year here! A wet, grab your umbrella type of day. 

Report Post Tip

This weekend we finaly had some nice weather, sunny, no wind, but a little cold. Today it's raining - but the following days we will get some good weather again :D 

Report Post Tip

I am on holiday in Austria at the moment, the weather is great. Sunshine and littlebit freezing temperatures. Alot of snow up in the mountains. Enjoying it

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Not too bad lately. Just entered spring on a -2 degrees so all things considered it's fine compared to -10 from last year.

Report Post Tip
Shits hella foggy today where I'm at and pretty humid outside. Weird uncomfortable weather to be working outside in :/
Report Post Tip

It was warm today. I was overdressed, but I stuck with it and didn't really sweat or anything so that was cool. Must suck in Ukraine tho. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL