Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:01:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

well for a feb it is pretty nice really. A little freezing rain a little snow and some sun shine what else can you expect in the NW Of the U.S of

A.....ok maybe a lot  more rain but I'll take a bit of snow over the wet stuff any day.

Report Post Tip
Honestly. Running out of places to put the damn snow. I’ve never seen it snow so much in a season before . All I got to say is thank god for snow blowers, and those good thick jackets. Because damn it’s chilly round here!
Report Post Tip

After a very severe storm yesterday its now a little better for a few hours, then a new storm will come and another and last one on monday,,,,,,, the netherlands suck

Report Post Tip

Shit its snowing again.. it was getting already warmer, shit was melting.. aaand its back to snowing :/ Good i didnt changed tires lol

Report Post Tip

it is sunny and cold today a bit frozen, but we have missed the crazy wind the south of the uk has had.

hopefully spring is almost upon us. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
We just can't stop talking about Storm Eunice!! It is still very rainy and windy out at the moment...quite miserable out which makes it the perfect weather to stay in!
Report Post Tip

It's very cold outside, not like the usual spring nights just before summer that we normally get. That dam global warming is at it again

Report Post Tip
The weather here is very bad. 

Rain, rain and more rain. 

And the storm is still here. 

Strong wind gusts on the coast to the middle of the country.
Report Post Tip

Today's weather forecast:

Cloudy and a grey colour in the atmosphere.

Not cold or rain, but it won't be a surprise if it starts.

Temperature about 10 degrees C.

Report Post Tip

the weather tonight is at a low of 28F with clear skies and a wind chill of 19F

Report Post Tip

second consecutive day of the weather forecast, and it is still very rainy and windy. I am very much looking forward to some nicer weather, although it there was better weather I would feel worse about doing a whole lot of nothing, so could be worse!

Report Post Tip

The weather outside is insane. Half a wall blew off a house near my home and landed on a car. There are trees uprooted, you name it. 120 mph winds in places. Stay inside time.

Report Post Tip

I'm in the middle of a storm that's blowing through  the UK at the moment and it's annoying as I can't go out to see my friends  or even go to the shops  grrrr but there have been a few houses that has been damaged 

Report Post Tip

It has been boring and grey, and today it started out the same way, but now it's sunny. A bit cold, but not too cold.

Can't wait for spring to come. I'm extremely over winter now.

Report Post Tip
It was stubby today
Report Post Tip
The day after 4 stormschade....its sunny today but for one day and tommorow wind AMD Rain again :(
Report Post Tip
Still getting used to this sunshine in February thing! It’s been hot the last couple days and it’s so weird! Oregon to Florida is a weird weather shock.
Report Post Tip

I live in Michigan. Currently, it's 23 °F and snowing....I busted my a** today while walking to the mailbox. I love it..

Report Post Tip

It's like 68 degrees and shit but it's gonna be like 32 tonight so Iunno what to wear... It's actually a problem. 

Report Post Tip
Sunny 71 degrees but I’m in a building go with no customers
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL