Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:56:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Man I’m so sick of the weather here it’s cold and it’s been cold for weeks now. Snow is coming Tuesday and I’m dreading it.
Report Post Tip

The weather is really nice right now.  It's not too hot, not blistering cold and it's nice and sunny out.  I'm a little concerned about the amount of rain we didn't get over the last few months, I'm hoping this isn't going to be another record breaking dry summer.  Dry summers means more fires that are hard to contain.

Report Post Tip

Storm 'Corrie" is heading this way, exactly on the day I promised my mom I would help her deliver some papers around town. Fuck my life. 

Report Post Tip

There's been 2 storms back to back here in the UK, it's windy as hell and meant to be going on like this for a few days, fun times

Report Post Tip

Been nice and chill today. Only sunny all day, but pretty cold. I can't wait for spring to arrive. 

Report Post Tip

It was bad the last couple of days but now it is finally starting to melt

Report Post Tip

The two to three weeks of chilly nights is over for us and we're back to regularly-scheduled tropical hell. The usual.

Report Post Tip

It was bad in last 2 days but looking at the weather report it is looking good here on out until next week

Report Post Tip
The weather was beautiful this weekend, but they are forecasting 4-11 inches of snow this week with temperatures down into the near zero!!!
Report Post Tip
windy as hell tonight...snow on the way again, the weather man says two days worth. so much fun
Report Post Tip

The weather here is alright for winter. Gets cold overnight though. Tomorrow will be in the fifties so that will be good. 

Report Post Tip
The weather here in our place is sometimes hot and sometimes cold.

I wish that we also have a snow here because as I've seen on television, they are like yummy to eat.
Report Post Tip
We had an intense storm last night winds jumped form 20mph to reports over 100mpm as part of a sting jet system in 20 minutes. Interesting experience.
Report Post Tip

After yesterdays storm it seems it calmed down now. Still a little bit of rain.

I do hope the rain stops soon and some sunshine will be there today.

Report Post Tip
The weather here in the PH is very hot and wet. All things here are super duper hot
Report Post Tip

From the inside it looks like its a nice springy day outside. Had a bit of windchill past few days that makes you want to run back inside! Will test the outside in about 10mins! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We are currently in whats groundsmen cool fools spring. 

Its warmed up. Can start cutting grass and rolling then boom. It will be frozen solid!

Report Post Tip

Yesterday was a very odd day with temps at or near 50 with sun shining.  Awesome for February.  Right?  Hahahaha, yeah well right behind that come rain, freezing rain, snow in the amounts of 14-22" is the last I heard.  I am not ready for this chit!  Did I mention, I HATE SNOW!!!!  

Report Post Tip

I'm kind of annoyed, I have a week off and it's been raining for the last 3 days. So haven't been able to take any relaxing walks or something outdoorsy.

Report Post Tip

Sunny today and 65F. Typical wintertime in South Florida, lol. 2 weeks of cool weather then back to sunshine. Can’t complain as I hate cold weather.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL