Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:54:02
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Minor update on the weather front. It has now changed its mind and decided to stay cold 24/7. It starts cloudy  and switches to sunny until sunset nd windy entire time. even if it is -1 Celsius on the termometer the wind makes it feel a lot more colder.

Report Post Tip

The snow in Colorado has lifted with consistent 60-degree weather days while being bright and sunny. It was -6 two days ago. Four feet of snow just got vanquished. No slush either.

Report Post Tip

wacky Florida weather

Report Post Tip

In Tallahassee Florida the weather is 47 and rainy, but that don't bother me much I'm wearing short sleeves and shorts. Good snuggle weather though. A nice hot toddy sounds marvelous, snuggled up on the couch with my significant other watching the Olympics.. Anyone want to volunteer to be my snuggle buddy aka significant other? References required, no time to break a young buck in.

Report Post Tip

Today its been windy and cold here, but it looks like its going to be better later today.

It will be a little warmer and maybe some rain.

Report Post Tip

It's really odd lately.

On Sunday, it started out raining. Then it cleared up and the sun appeared too, it was nice actually. Rained some more, got some more sun. On and off throughout the day a lot of times. I guess it was just indecisive :(

Today though.. just boring and gray!

Report Post Tip

Essentially it is sunshine and showers. Me and my partner laugh each morning when we watch the news and forecast comes on as we both say before it starts sunshine and showers and the summary is always just that! We clearly are both in the wrong jobs!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Im tired of New England, We just had nearly three feet of snow then ice now its nearly 50 degrees !

This is unacceptable, and we are all going to get sick because of the weather change and going to have to miss work !

Someone relocate me because I cant take it anymore!

Report Post Tip

We've been having a bit of same lately tbh. Right now it's dangerous as hell with all the icey roads and sidewalks.

Either give us winter with 1m snow or spring weather. 

Report Post Tip

The weatherman is wrong about 50% of the time. The weather this morning was awful and I am tired of snow. This afternoon it is nice and melting. 

Report Post Tip

The weather is very cold and windy where I live, but other than that no rain for once. Would be nice if there was some warmth to  the air so I could take long walks in the fresh air

Report Post Tip

It wasn't as cold today.... even a bit sunny. I was able to go for a decently long walk without a hoodie on! But I think it's going to get cold again soon. 

Report Post Tip

Been freezing cold as of late.  Today was a nice change of pace,  snow actually melting.   Not a problem as long as the rink dont melt!!

Report Post Tip

It’s freezing and there’s snow everywhere currently. But at least there isn’t a massive snow storm on its way again lol

Report Post Tip

It is cold and sunny. It' s 31 degrees F feels like 39.

Report Post Tip

It is cold and Sunny.  It's 31 degrees F feels like 39, with little to no chance of precipitation today. All in all it is winter.

Report Post Tip

It's really nice and sunny here. If you look through a window, it looks like spring came already. If you open that window a cold wind will hit you to remind you that it;s still February. 

Report Post Tip

Alexa is telling me it's 40 degrees outside... there are gonna be some showers, but it's not going to get below freezing, so that's pretty good. 

Report Post Tip
There are few clouds and it will remain dry. The minimum temperature is around -2°C. The wind is southerly and light to moderate.  During the day it is sunny, even though there are fields of high clouds. It will remain dry and the afternoon temperature will be around 7°C. The southerly wind increases to moderate above land and quite strong to strong at sea and on the IJsselmeer.  In the night to Sunday there will be veil clouds, in the northwest the clouds are occasionally slightly thicker, but it remains dry everywhere. The minimum temperature varies between -2°C locally in the east and +4°C along the coast. The wind comes from south to southwest and is mainly moderate over land, at sea and on the IJsselmeer quite strong to strong.
Report Post Tip

It is uncharacteristically dry at the moment with a little chill in the air most days

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL