Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 20:20:26
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It's been variable to a major degree.  We started having 90º days and then several storms came through.  Although the rain missed most of where I live we got a lot of overcast days and today it was delightfully sunny with a brisk wind.  Only 70º which was a very welcome respite. 

Report Post Tip
It’s been a different season every week, one day hot next day cold one day raining next day snow
Report Post Tip

I don't know, I HAVENT BEEN ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COMPUTER IN DAYS *sobs* 

Report Post Tip

Its actually pretty fairly warm out today, which is nice because I am finally alllowed to leave the house again after having covid. 

Report Post Tip

It's getting cold here finally! Been raining a lot! Right now we are waiting a big storm, the ocean might go crazy aswell. Hoping will not have big damages.

Report Post Tip

Almost typical 3-4 seasons in a day. 

Report Post Tip

Yeah Deivid-Al lol, constantly changing between cold and hot, sun coming and going, you never know what to expect.

Report Post Tip

Pollen season. Need I say more. I love spring but I can't breeeeeeeath. Come on rain!

Report Post Tip

It's sunny and warm, with a some half-assed desperate attempts of the clouds trying to block the sun. 
Evenings are more pleasent with a bit lower temptrature. Luckily we dont have mosquitos yet.

Report Post Tip

Today it looks like its going to be calm and sunny most of the day but it will get more windy later on and maybe some rain.

It can also be a little fogy later on 

Report Post Tip

Currently hailing and winding like the Dickens. This is that weather my parents had to walk to school in. Uphill both ways.

Report Post Tip
Was quite the Blah day today, overcast and chilly. Got a nice weekend coming about though, 80s all the way. Maybe the nice weather will finally get here and stay here…
Report Post Tip

I had to fly to another city to complete my daily hustle, but I can't because of the new rebuild mode. That is a stupid mechanic if you ask me. Too many things are being changed in this game.

Report Post Tip

The weather is as you would expect it for a mountain location. Clouds, clouds, some more clouds and sometimes a slimmer of sun. Hopefully it will get better now with Summer. :)

Report Post Tip

Sunny here in the mountains but clouds will come as the air turns warmer, we'll see. Enjoying the sun atm

Report Post Tip

Raining today. It rains alot around here sadly. The dreary repetitive nature of it reminds me of a HeadCoach training session. 

Report Post Tip

It was super cold and raining yesterday and today it is amazingly nice. So I guess mine is currently a mixed bag. Should rain the next 2 days ugh. But not much you can do about that. 

Report Post Tip

Temperature is dropping....there will be snow on the ground tomorrow.

brr.

Report Post Tip

Sunny but during the day it starts raining for 2 hours and then everything turns back to normal....

A bit crazy

Report Post Tip

its been rainy all month yesterday wa the one day that it was sunny and a bit warm i really hope that the april showers bring the may flowers and lots of warm sunshine

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL