Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 13:00:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It was pretty hot and sunny today, but it wasn't too humid so that was cool. I'm expecting more of the same over the next few days. 

Report Post Tip

Weather is fabulous at the moment. But the stupid weather app is showing me a fuck ton of rain to be pouring in the near few hours.. well that aint good, isnt it?! Why does it do that? Especially when its my last day at work before my vacation :/

Report Post Tip
A heatwave is comming here, up to 40 degrees celcius on tuesday. I hate it, hope it will soon be much cooler and plz some Rain too if possible
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No rain for the past weeks. Yard looks like straw but so does everyone's around here. Lots of sunshine and heat so beach time will be great! 

Report Post Tip

Sun, sun, sun.

Over 35 degrees C almost every day.

Lucky people, who are on vacation or off work.

That's summer!!

Report Post Tip

The weather is going to be very hot coming days. If we believe the forecasts it will be over 35 degrees C on Monday and Tuesday.

Maybe I am lucky to be at the office on Tuesday and have airco .

Report Post Tip
26/27 today! Getting ready for a nice bbq

Had weather like this all week, it’s been one of the best weeks of the year!

I think I need to move to a country where the weather is like this all the time

Kr
Dmitry
Report Post Tip

I agree with Dmitry, it was a very beautiful week. Not looking forward to 38 degrees C on Tuesday, but what can we do.

And Dmitry, once you live in a country where it is always this weather, I am sure you will miss the rain.

Report Post Tip

IT'S TOO HOT. 

The only good thing about the weather is it gives me endless entertainment to wander around the office making small talk saying how hot it is. Then when it rains I switch to "Ahhh but the garden needs it" mode of small talk. Once the weather ends what will I have to talk about? Nothing. My life is empty and hollow like a chocolate egg at Easter

Report Post Tip

Most of the uk has a heat wave.... in the far north of scotland we managed 14c and dosnent look much better for the rest of the week. 40.c forecasted elsewear. we do have a lot of gingers here 

Report Post Tip
Absolutely glorious.
Bit too sunny infact and it ain’t often we get to say that here.
Plenty of sunscreen :)
Report Post Tip

Weather here has been great.  Lacking a little rain lately but today we are getting that much needed rain coming down steadily.  Great summer so far and best tan in awhile.  :D

Report Post Tip
Finally feeling like my favorite season! Bring on the leaves. Tired of not being able to wear a hoodie.
Report Post Tip

ITS TOO HOT. SOMEONE COME TAKE SOME SUN FROM US. THERE'S PLENTY TO GO AROUND. I've got my fan pointing right at my face, a cup full of ice and damp towels ready to go. 

Report Post Tip

Constantly over 100 F, not to mention my AC is broken atm so my house is a furnace. It's nicer outside in the wind most of the time now.

Report Post Tip

Ugh...HOT! That's really the only way I can describe it. Hot, muggy and miserable. 

Report Post Tip
Weather is fabulous at the moment. But the stupid weather app is showing me a fuck ton of rain to be pouring in the near few hours.. well that aint good, isnt it?! Why does it do that? Especially when its my last day at work before my vacation :/
Report Post Tip

ITS FUCKING HOT, OK? 

ITS 88F and due to get to 104F later today. 

DO YOU KNOW HOW UNEQUIPPED THE UK IS TO DEAL WITH THIS SORT OF HEAT? THEY ARE NOT. AT ALL. 

And the BEST FUCKING THING is we all still have to work, but are told "Oh you can come into the nice AC filled office!" like the magic trains that are hotter than Satan's asshole after spicy curry and beer night have somehow become any better in a world where the only weather we can manage is fucking rain. 

God damn it. 

Report Post Tip

The MET office in the UK has issued a danger to life warning cos of the UK heatwave. In the south of England - as Jen mentioned - it was predicted to break UK temperature records (don’t know if they actually did). Tarmac has been melting, train lines are buckling, heat-stroke is rife and in Scotland…… it’s fucking raining.

Report Post Tip

Update:LONDON AND OTHER AREAS OF THE UK ARE ON FIRE. 

SO THATS GREAT. 

THINGS ARE SWELL. 

WE HAVE BECOME THE MEME. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL