Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 19 - 11:22:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Weather is too hot, sweating all day. Cant sleep cause of it and don't want to be in work but have to haha  but not complaining cause we never get hot weather so loving it :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Warm and pleasent during the days, sunny but not too hot.
And it gets cool during the nights so that one get a pleasent sleep without needing to turn on the AC.
The  news said that it will be a lot warmer this week but so far we havent noticed much change

Well, it's pretty fucking hot. I've been seeing like dead mice and rats on the sidewalk. Kinda awkward. Is Armageddon coming? 

Report Post Tip

I'm told it is quite hot outside. Naturally, I have elected to remain indoors. With a fan (or two) and plenty of refreshments, it's actually quite tolerable. AC would be nice, though. 

Report Post Tip

It's bloody hot over here in the Netherlands these days and still no vacation time.
Stuck at work sweating my ass off.
Tomorrow should be a bit cooler but after that it's all up again....

Report Post Tip

Weather was crippling yesterday, felt nothing like it in this country, I think it hit 40c at some point - talk about having balls like a portion of goulash!

Report Post Tip

Weather has been pretty nice and warm so far. Next few days should be even hotter and warmer. Fingers crossed.

Report Post Tip

Crazy hot, so hot I believe in gobal warming is true, we need to reduce the emissions foot print by 50%.   

Report Post Tip

I live in Texas and it has one of the most beautiful sky's you'll ever see. Dusk n Dawn is the mother flippin shit down heyuhhh. There's always these beautiful purple and orange tones that come in. Today was sick there was overcast on one side and then on the other it was still just fuckin sunshine and barely a cloud in the fuckin sky. 

Texas is sicKk laddyz and lassiez

Report Post Tip

Today it is way much better then last few days. Started raining for a bit so the temp went down by 10/12 .C
At the weekend its going up to the 30's again though so refilling the pool and filling the fridge with beer and it will all be good :)

Report Post Tip

I'm seeing the double doors at Starbucks completely covered in fog condensation. Part of me thinks it's due to humidity. The other part thinks they might not have double insulated glass doors.

Report Post Tip

Looks it will be near perfection here. Sunny, warm but not oppressive with humidity. Rain last night definitely helped. So, I will hit the beach for a long walk after work. 

At this moment in time, it looks sunny outside and sky is blue. It's comfortable 25 degrees celsius and air is fresh. 

It's looks like it's going to be a nice day.

Report Post Tip
One day the weather is amazing, hot, shiny sun, next day it’s below the freezing point and raining and shit.
Report Post Tip
don't know, I HAVENT BEEN ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COMPUTER IN DAYS *sobs* 
Report Post Tip
Perfect. No longer sweating my balls off, just quietly going about the day without wanting to die
Report Post Tip

To elaborate further on this, the weather is now a hearty 16 degrees. This is almost the optimal temperature for a Grin to operate in. 

If it gets any hotter, productivity declines rapidly.

Report Post Tip

It's warm but it's  acceptable and tolerable. You can  distinguish between evening and days since the temperature drops a few degrees. can even afford to turn off the AC for a few hours and save some electricity. we'll see if August will remain like this or if summer will make a new push to make it hellish like beginnign of July

Report Post Tip
It was 100 F today, but we just had a nice little thunder storm that cooled things off a bit! I already feel the humidity....!
Report Post Tip

It's summertime, so it's been terribly hot during the days, but we also seem to be getting rain at least once or more a day. It's wild. Thunderstorms seemingly always after work hours, never during the day. Really makes for a rough combination when you're just trying to enjoy the outdoors while you can.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL