Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:45:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
It's half past midnight here and dark. The blinds are closed and the curtains are drawn.

If you cannot see the outside world, does weather still exist?
Report Post Tip
Was a little cooler today with a slight breeze but all in all a very pleasant day here in the Rocky Mountains. I hope everyone had a good day. Now it's off to work I go.
Report Post Tip

Today its nice and warm here, but it looks like its going to be more wind and some rain later on today.

In the evening it may be a little fog too.

Report Post Tip
Weather's strange. It's overcast but very warm, then raining, then really sunny. The weather has bi-polar at the moment
Report Post Tip

My weather has been rainy and a bit chilly.  Had to kick some heat back on in my house.   Last night I thought I could beat the rain and get yard mowed but as soon as I got the mower out, it started sprinkling, so no luck with that.  Next week we will have crazy hot days which is not normal for May but I will sure take it.  Seems like Old Man Winter does not want to let go.  

Report Post Tip
On the way home from work I got soaked to the bone. There was no sign of rain and the 3 minutes to walk in open air the heavens opened.

But I got straight into the shower and into fluffy pyjamas for the evening!
Report Post Tip
Finally getting sunnier, still cold during nigh/early morning! Bring on the summer.
Report Post Tip
Right now in Ohio it is currently cold and raining. It was cold and raining yesterday,and it will be cold and raining tomorrow.
Report Post Tip
Sunshine, dry and starting to get warmer. May is often the best month in Scotland. Packing my gear up for a kayaking trip to find a small island to camp on with some beer and a campfire with some mates
Report Post Tip

looking forward to summer. weather is improving, but still not what i hoped it would be

Report Post Tip

really windy and annoying!!!

Report Post Tip
The weather is currently rainy. It seems the storms are starting to roll in so hopefully it means good sleep for once.
Report Post Tip

Last night, and most of yesterday our weather was quite windy.

Report Post Tip
It’s been quite nice today. Sunny and almost no wind. It’s still chilly but can’t complain. Could have been way worse considering it’s only still may. Got to spend most of the day out in the forest as welll. Which is always awesome.
Report Post Tip

The weather is great these days, not too warm and not too cold. Though, rainfall is slightly more than I have wanted, other than higher humidity, it doesn't affect me much as I don't go out these days. At least the temperature is great so can't complain.

Report Post Tip

Yesterday was a georgous spring and sunny day, a tad too warm for old me. Today its overcast and a little wet. So rare you can say these words: "The weather is perfect for me today!" - I am a Brit so no pleasing when it comes to the weather! 

Report Post Tip

It;s sunny and it;s getting hotter and hotter every day. Soon, the heat will be overwhelming and I will be  forced to see comments from Brits about how hot it is under 25 celsius while we will be melting to daily 35s!

Report Post Tip

Today it's the first day of actual spring, almost summer temperatures, but inside home it's still fresh.

Report Post Tip

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day up here - bright sunny and in the mid 60s (Fahrenheit, obviously). There's a nice little breeze to boot! Seriously dreading this upcoming weekend, though. It's gonna be hothothot.

Report Post Tip

It has been sunny and warm last week and up until yesteday, today it as cloudy and we had a bit of rain, but its alright, it'll help going to bed without cooking in the bed. 
I tihnk i need to get an AC this summer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL