Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:58:58
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
This time of the year it’s hot and humid and rains every day, but that’s all time of the year lol
Love the weather just wish we had more seasons.
Report Post Tip

Very pleasant. Not too cold, not too hot, and not windy or overcast. 

Report Post Tip

Was 25c yesterday and looks to be as warm today. Little toooo much for little old me, my health don't really handle it. But alas I have my fans to use. It really is a myth that the UK is always raining, its not! 

Report Post Tip

The weather looks good if you read the forecast. It might start raining now and then, but hopefully this only happens while we are sleeping. 

Love to see summer starting soon.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

today the weather is a little gray and cold, it will start to rain within an hour or so, later in the evening it will be sunshine and a little warmer  

Report Post Tip

The weather here in Tirana is amazing.  Highs are around 65 degrees, and lows are around 35 degrees.  Just perfect.  Now if it would just stay that way.

Report Post Tip

For sure bipolar weather right now

Experiencing some really cool storms through the night and then amazing sunshine through the day

I don't mind it so long as we do get the sunshine

Report Post Tip

Crazy!

Most of the week it was sunny af and now for the next couple of days it will be rainning...

Not annoying at all

Report Post Tip
The weather Here in Denmark is clowdy with 15 degres celcius. Not much Wind. A bit of boring spring Day
Report Post Tip
The weather currently here is very windy which is good because it's starting to get hot here.
Report Post Tip

The weather this week was strange. There was a real hot day and also a day with only rain and thunderstorms.

Hopefully next week will be better.

It's  quite nice and mild at the moment, but keep getting random storms in-between the niceness. Makes for a nice break to be fair. 

Report Post Tip
Sunny, but cold. I like it like that tho
Report Post Tip

Been pretty nice and a little unseasonably warm for May but I will take it :)   Today calls for rain and T-storms but that too  is ok as I have to work anyway.  Happy Saturday <3

Report Post Tip

Nothing special today, kinda cloudy and not warm at all. Yesterday were thou very warm and I even burned my nose lol

Report Post Tip

Buncha rain came in and dropped the temperatures, starting to slowly get warmer now but the random snowstorm with massive flakes was kinda unexpected.

Report Post Tip

Like I wrote yesterday the weather is improving and it seems there is going to be a lovely sunny day today.

Cant wait to sit outside in the garden.

Report Post Tip

It's decently warm during days, you can feel the heat when under the sun, even work up a tan if you are out in the sun for a bit, but it's pleasent under the shade. Just waiting for the watermelons to get a bit cheaper and it''ll be perfect

today the weather starts of good with the sun getting up and looks like its going to be warm, but they say its going to rain later on today and its going to pore down.

Weather is low to mid 70s. Getting hotter each day. Even though we just got snow a week ago. Crazyness 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL